ROM Hack Revolution Kart DS: A Mario Kart DS Rom Hack!

RoverNeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya! Sooo...I'm currently making a Mario Kart DS Rom Hack called Revolution Kart DS. It's a hack that plans to replace at like 99% of everything in MKDS. Anyways. I'm basically the one who makes everything. I had some help last year with some stuff but now. I do everything. What do I even do you ask? Well....I make Custom Tracks, Custom Characters, Custom Music, Custom Karts, Custom Instruments (Based off of the SNES soundfont) and basically everything else you could imagine. Except ASM hacks. Heh.
Oh you wanna know the characters? Sure here they are in Mario to Bowser order.

Rayman. Yeah remember him? Well he's the main character of this game. This guy is good for the newbies who are new to playing this hack.

Crash Bandicoot. In celebration of Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy. He's appearing in this hack. Crash is great for snaking. Mostly because his drift stats are low. And have good mini turbo boosts as well.

Blaze The Cat. A Sonic character? You gotta be kidding me...Well at least it's not Shadow or whatever...But hey. She's a cool character. Well there's nothing too good to say about this purple cat. Shes great for anyone who wants a challenge for snaking.

Braixen. What the? A Pokemon? Yep! That's right it's a Pokemon driving a friggin go kart. She's actually talented in go karting. High handling and high acceleration and high mini turbo. This makes this fire fox a speeding thriller for anyone!

Rover (From animal crossing) Yeah. Looks like he finally got out of the train from all these years. Whole Rover isn't as good of a snaker as Crash and Braixen. He's a good choice for a new player.

Honey Queen. Oh man. Remember her from Mario Kart 7? Well looks like she's moved on from mario Kart 7 and signed up for the world of Revo Kart. Honey Queen is the lightest heavy weight. But that doesn't mean you should underestimate her when she's going full speed ahead towards you.

King Dedede. That's right. Right back ya. It's the King. The King Dedede. He's here for extreme racing competition and will try to get in first place at all costs...if he actually wants to try.
Finally here's the last character.
Gruntila. Despite her terrible handling and bad acceleration. Her weight is excellent for knocking other racers for fun.
And if you wanna see my videos on my hack. Here's my chan

Attachments

• Screenshot_212.png
    Screenshot_212.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Screenshot_216.png
    Screenshot_216.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,689
  • Screenshot_217.png
    Screenshot_217.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 978
  • Screenshot_215.png
    Screenshot_215.png
    103 KB · Views: 1,456
  • Screenshot_214.png
    Screenshot_214.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Screenshot_213.png
    Screenshot_213.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,021

KoopaMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok , No problem.
İ am also an hacker , and i have make a track , in sketchup with an obj exporter.
Kcl doesnt works , i want just help.
WORKING ON Mario Kart All-Stars

RoverNeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok , No problem.
İ am also an hacker , and i have make a track , in sketchup with an obj exporter.
Kcl doesnt works , i want just help.
WORKING ON Mario Kart All-Stars
Oh umm...Sketchup is honestly not meant for making custom tracks in MKDS...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you looking for someone to help with ASM hacks? If so, I might be able to help you based on what you want.
Oooh? Hmm...Have you done any MKDS ASM hacks though?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya! Sooo...I'm currently making a Mario Kart DS Rom Hack called Revolution Kart DS. It's a hack that plans to replace at like 99% of everything in MKDS. Anyways. I'm basically the one who makes everything. I had some help last year with some stuff but now. I do everything. What do I even do you ask? Well....I make Custom Tracks, Custom Characters, Custom Music, Custom Karts, Custom Instruments (Based off of the SNES soundfont) and basically everything else you could imagine. Except ASM hacks. Heh.
Oh you wanna know the characters? Sure here they are in Mario to Bowser order.

Rayman. Yeah remember him? Well he's the main character of this game. This guy is good for the newbies who are new to playing this hack.

Crash Bandicoot. In celebration of Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy. He's appearing in this hack. Crash is great for snaking. Mostly because his drift stats are low. And have good mini turbo boosts as well.

Blaze The Cat. A Sonic character? You gotta be kidding me...Well at least it's not Shadow or whatever...But hey. She's a cool character. Well there's nothing too good to say about this purple cat. Shes great for anyone who wants a challenge for snaking.

Braixen. What the? A Pokemon? Yep! That's right it's a Pokemon driving a friggin go kart. She's actually talented in go karting. High handling and high acceleration and high mini turbo. This makes this fire fox a speeding thriller for anyone!

Rover (From animal crossing) Yeah. Looks like he finally got out of the train from all these years. Whole Rover isn't as good of a snaker as Crash and Braixen. He's a good choice for a new player.

Honey Queen. Oh man. Remember her from Mario Kart 7? Well looks like she's moved on from mario Kart 7 and signed up for the world of Revo Kart. Honey Queen is the lightest heavy weight. But that doesn't mean you should underestimate her when she's going full speed ahead towards you.

King Dedede. That's right. Right back ya. It's the King. The King Dedede. He's here for extreme racing competition and will try to get in first place at all costs...if he actually wants to try.
Finally here's the last character.
Gruntila. Despite her terrible handling and bad acceleration. Her weight is excellent for knocking other racers for fun.
And if you wanna see my videos on my hack. Here's my chan
Nice! Good luck and have fun (:

...if you take requests, I would love to see Weedle in a Mariokart game (;

SamuraiOndo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can make a suggestion, you could add spongeBob. I know it sounds weird, but I would love to see spongebob in mario kart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...