OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you need any flashcarts visit DSCartShop
logo.jpg

CycloDS Evolution Slot 1 Solution For NDS/NDSL​

Hi everyone today im gonna be reviewing the CycloDS Evolution DS Slot 1 Flashcard.Many of you must of heard the name some may also have the card but is it really worth the $60 or is it all about packaging we find out today in Rockstar99's CycloDS Review.

Part 1-Packaging
You know anybody would be attracted to the cyclods when they see the packaging but when they go close and get a better look at the price tag most people run away.The cyclods comes in a tin box not too big.Its contents are a cyclods card and a microsd card reader with the cyclods evolution logo on it.The card reader isnt that great but does its job well.The packaging is good and you can keep the box at home to put stuff in.
Cyclo-DS-Evolution-Flash-Card-3.jpg

Packagin-10/10

Part 2-Setting It Up
So your done admiring the CycloDS and its wonderful box so now you must be wondering how do I set up the damn thing well its quite simple you just have to copy the latest firmware to your card and your done.
You can downlaod it here
http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

Set up-9/10

Part 3-The Menu
If youve used flashcard before then when you tunr on the ds youll think something is wrong because it didnt autoboot this is one of mt favorite features the cyclods does not skip the ds menu making it easy to access download play and pictochat without taking the card out.After you tap the cyclods icon a loading screen wil popup aand then you will be taken to the cyclods menu if youve used the r4 or m3 simply the menu will look similar.There are 3 icons one for games and homebrew, one for multimedia and one for settings.When you press the first icon a fil browser will launch and will lauch any .nds file when selected.Not much to explain in the second icon it just launches moonshell.And finally the last icon lets you adjust varios setitngs in your cyclods
main1.jpg

menu-8/10

Part 4-Compatibility
Nothing much to say this card has 100% compatibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With games homebrew and is the only card to offer wii connectivity(finally i can transfer those hacked pokemon
biggrin.gif
)

10/10

Part 4-Why To Choose cyclo ds
.100% compatibility
.Only Card With wii connectivity
.Beautiful Gui
.All download play and wifi suppeort
.Real Time save/Load
.Quick updates from team
.Bonus features like slow motion
.can boot gba games directly from the menu(with a slot 2 expansion in the bottom)
.Active Team
.Its not gonna fail you
.Ill Pay you $1000 if you dont like it

Bonus Features
Slow Motion-Puts the game to slow motion mode like everything moves slow its an option just for fun
Real Time Save-Lets you save anytime in any part of the game its good if you wanna go somewhere but dont wanna find save points
Real Time LOad-Lets you load your real time save data

Final:
The cyclods has many other features such as low motion which make game expirience more fun its skinnable and its PERFECT!!
Only downside is the $60 price tag

I gove the cycloDS 9/10\

Why are you still reading go buy it now!!!!!!!

If you need any flashcarts visit DSCartShop
logo.jpg

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
And also write about your inner struggle in deciding this over AK2, how you've been insomanic for days pondering over this
biggrin.gif

And another thing cheat support i guess. And any other easter eggs and etc.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
onyoutube people comment on cyclods videso saying im getting the white one , is the black one better is there some differeence in the build quality or they stupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And thus i came back to the broken one that was cropped by myself