Country
Italy
hey guys
moogle.gif
kupo
how're you
moogle.gif
kupo
today's my 2nd day in rome and alot of stuff happened today so i decided to make a blog post since i have 30 other minutes of boredom until i go to mc donald's
as you may not know, in every sunday there's a huge market so i went to search for some stuff like an acekard but it's full of crappy r4 clones
i didn't a good flashcart but i found a guy who was selling a fuckton of ps2/xbox360/ps3/wii/ds/psp games for a very low price but i didn't buy any ds or psp or wii games because i'm a fucking pirate so i found PSU(oh god finally even the internetz doesn't have a working ps2 one) and ffx-2 for 10, 10 euros altogether
then when i was on my way back guess what i found
an old man selling retro stuff(nes, n64, gamegear etc.)
and holy shit i bought an old gb+gameboy camera+ the charger+ pokemon silver for just 20 euros, a good addiction to my collection but the nes was for like 40 euros and the n64 was for 35 euros so my dad said he'll get them for 5 euros in milan(he knows where to get stuff huh?)
got a streetpass hit from a mii called chibi in the market
then we went to an coop hypermarket but nothing interesting as a game, xenoblade comes out the 2nd september here and i won't be able to get it at that time, life sucks so i'll just pirate it since i won't be here, i was about to buy a classic controller pro but they're 25 euros(bloody expensive IMO) then we went to mediaworld and i bought a 750gb hdd for 50 euros(special offer) then at gamestop bought final fantasy x for just 2 euros from a kid who sold his ps2 fat to gamestop, got a streetpass hit from a demo 3ds(pilotwings resort demo as most recent software lol) and went back to our friends' house, now i'm about to go to macdonald's
moogle.gif
kuuuuuupo
now what shall i get with the remaining 50 euros
1.get a 3ds game(specify)
2.get a classic controller/gc controller
3.get a life
4.save for the vita(it was the money's initial purpose)
just for the lulz
gamerHell.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a