ROM Hack Romhacking: Issues with building a cci file/running the cci file Need help

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people of the Internet, it's Darklink1010 here, if you don't know who I am, I am the leader of the Rom Hack for US/UM called Pokemon Nightmare Moon and Reaper sun. Now I have been trying for more than a day now to get the rom hack to build a cci file correctly, and have used multiple extracting/building softwares' for citra like Dotnet3dsToolkit and Hacking toolkit9ds and neither have worked so far, but for different reasons. Hacking toolkit9ds gives me only 1gb of the actual game, and this obviously wouldn't work since Um base game is 3.5-3.9gb. Now Dotnet3ds toolkit gives me a full file, however when I try to run it in citra, and it black screens and won't run and the whole log goes red, I will upload the log to this thread too. I have used many different methods of dumping Um too, I used the Nsdf file options in godmode 9 to dump a CXI a CIA and then a decrypt .3ds, and all three of those won't build correctly, so here I am at wits end, and I really need help with this. And let me be very clear this is a test to make sure that people will be able to build the game with the provided luma files. One of my teammates and I have been trying very hard to get this to work, it's not my computer or anything either. We would be very thankful for any help

Attachments

• errorlog.txt
    52.7 KB · Views: 218

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online