Hacking roms per card limitation?

bobbintb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are all of the flashcarts still limited to only one rom per sd card? all my research says so but i wasnt sure if i missed anything. and is it likely that this will be resolved in a future firmware update? hopefully it wont require a new flashcart upgrade.

Lyrra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, you can't put more than one ROM per microSD card. However, Gateway promised multi rom functionality before 2014.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, you can't put more than one ROM per microSD card. However, Gateway promised multi rom functionality before 2014.

According to their [official?] Twitter, it's probable that it'll come after 2014 as they "won't work on the holidays".
Edit: Or probably isn't theirs, as said below, just saw that a few days ago and saw it dating back to June 3rd, wasn't sure.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
According to their [official?] Twitter, it's probable that it'll come after 2014 as they "won't work on the holidays".

The clarified that their only source is their main website and their sales email:

Team Gateway will EXCLUSIVELY communicate about news/update/info on our official website here or via our official email [email protected]
Anything different such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, other emails etc. is not coming from Team Gateway. Watch out for fake accounts/scammers!

bobbintb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's good to hear. does anyone know about the other cards? i was thinking about the r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition.

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the other cards, except MAYBE MT-Card (wait and see), are clones of Gateway. Eventually, they'll be obsolete because almost all clones get locked out (no more leeching on updates) eventually for gen1 stuff. Speculation is that Gateway will do that soon. Basically, for now at least, you get what you pay for.

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that's good to hear. does anyone know about the other cards? i was thinking about the r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition.

MT Card can utilize multiple roms on a single SD, as far as i know they use a hardware solution and multiple partitions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what do you call a dog with no legs?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    A hot dog?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    doesn't matter what you call it, it won't come
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm having mince beef burgers with flat cheese and tomato sauce.
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1