Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This was the RPG maker, right? In that case you are the most awesome person on GBAtemp, even more awesome than Hadriano
tongue.gif

EDIT: LOL stupid typo

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Normmatt Is a kind of guy who post only if he has something new to tell us XD busy busy guy.
But I still hope for news about it, hopefully he will post soon regarding this translation.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JLW, you should shut your mouth. Don't be such a spoiled brat. Look at your status; you're a Newbie with only 2 posts, so your in no position to talk like that(even if you had a million posts)

Normatt, take your time, and post anytime you want man(just not too long LOL). I'll support you on this awesome translation, and I hope you complete it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Somehow I was just expecting the initial "Announcement" saying that its going into the works, and then "Completed". I don't usually imagine Normmatt keeping us updated on the progress since its not like the progress is going to make anything better for us xD (then again, the most I know about Normmatt could be written on my hand).

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Maybe he's the silence type that hardly post than suddenly one day you get a finish translation.
The other option is that he gave up on this project. But please don't bump this thread and rise my hopes up.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
OP
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Unfortunately I've lost interest in this project for the moment, not to mention I'm busy in real life. I might get back to this at some stage. I'll try and release a menu translation within the next day or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT