Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
KirbyBoy said:
bowser said:
*sigh*

It will be nice if everyone just stops arguing and respects each others' opinions. After all, nothing is absolutely "better" or "worse" than something else. It's only relative and depends on a person's views.

One person may hate 3D because it gives them headaches (thereby making it bad) but another person thinks it's cool and makes games better (thereby making it good). Neither is right nor wrong. These are just opinions and arguing about who is right or what is better is just pointless.

You like better graphics and expensive systems? Great! That's your preference.
You like motion control and touchscreens? Fine! Enjoy your games.
You think coming up with new concepts is a gimmick? That's your opinion.
You think coming up with new concepts is innovation? That's your opinion.
You think Nintendo sucks? That's your opinion.
You think Nintendo is awesome and all other game companies suck? That's your opinion.

Does Nintendo generally have hardware inferior to other consoles of it's generation? Yes. Is that bad? Yes or no depends on your opinion.

THESE ARE ALL JUST OPINIONS PEOPLE. No need to get all hot under the collar because someone's opinions don't match with yours. And there's no point in forcing your opinions on others.

Wait, what was this thread originally about again?

About the Wii U development problems
tongue.gif

But, to say something, everyone has opinions for each different console. We can respect their opinion but that doesn't mean we have to agree to it.
Sure but I think there's no point going on arguing about who's right. There is no right or wrong here.

In my opinion
tongue.gif

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Leaving all the conversation you're having, I'll stick to the OP.
Probably they should scrap that control and do something with a new touch screen (really, the should be called now touchtendo).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Valwin said:
we talking this gen

ds sold 147.87 million

So? Does that make 70 million any smaller a number? It's still 70 million consoles. You'd have to be severely delusional to call it a failure.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3D on 3DS is fucking badass, the videos are badass, I WANT feature length 3D movies. 3D WILL impact the gameplay of 3D platformers. The 3DS is NOT difficult to hold properly unless you're a granny. Nintendo needs to trash the Wii U and go back to the drawing board.

RisnDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to stay only on-topic (because I would love to jump in on some of the other.....arguments, but won't.):

A "problem" with the current age we live in, the often times touted "information age" is the prevalence of this "kind" of "information" without context. Again, this is the DEVELOPMENT phase. This is the phase you want to have problems. I WILL NOT listen to "problems with the _________" in regards to the Wii U until it is released, because stuff changes.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, to prevent any further arguments over sucky graphics means a game sucks, here's an example of one of the best games of all time, but it has crap graphics: Deus Ex (Sorry to anyone that will have to reinstall and play it, I know it's an irresistible compulsion.)

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RisnDevil said:
Trying to stay only on-topic (because I would love to jump in on some of the other.....arguments, but won't.):

A "problem" with the current age we live in, the often times touted "information age" is the prevalence of this "kind" of "information" without context. Again, this is the DEVELOPMENT phase. This is the phase you want to have problems. I WILL NOT listen to "problems with the _________" in regards to the Wii U until it is released, because stuff changes.
It's not like it will do any harm.

But anyway, the only thing I hate about the wii u is the controler, everything else is fine.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C-Kronos said:
Okay, to prevent any further arguments over sucky graphics means a game sucks, here's an example of one of the best games of all time, but it has crap graphics: Deus Ex (Sorry to anyone that will have to reinstall and play it, I know it's an irresistible compulsion.)
In 2000 it looked good.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
C-Kronos said:
In 2000 it looked good.
Wasn't there also a patch that was released a couple months ago to update the graphics?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
machomuu said:
C-Kronos said:
In 2000 it looked good.
Wasn't there also a patch that was released a couple months ago to update the graphics?
Yes there was, it was front paged, too. So there's really no excuse.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
goddamnit Nintendo stop with the fucking gimmicks, you got lucky with the wii but it slowly died, the ds is the only thing that was gimmicky at the start but was able to stand on it's own, just create a good console nothing fancy just something that works well and has that Nintendo charm

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
Those consequences allegedly include "inadequate" streaming and wireless functionality integral to the Wii U's innovative design, the source continues, and speculation that the console's main chip set "may be a tad too cheap."

"So far, the wireless functions simply do not work at all," it continues, claiming that as a result, developers are working with a tethered controller which apparently "still does not work properly".

Inadequate streaming functionality? Wireless HDMI exists and works fine, so even if that tablet had a HD resolution (and it doesn't), there should be no problem in streaming video to it.

Just how cheap are these components?
blink.gif

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
QUOTE said:
Those consequences allegedly include "inadequate" streaming and wireless functionality integral to the Wii U's innovative design, the source continues, and speculation that the console's main chip set "may be a tad too cheap."

"So far, the wireless functions simply do not work at all," it continues, claiming that as a result, developers are working with a tethered controller which apparently "still does not work properly".

Inadequate streaming functionality? Wireless HDMI exists and works fine, so even if that tablet had a HD resolution (and it doesn't), there should be no problem in streaming video to it.

Just how cheap are these components?
blink.gif

cheap as chips

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut