Gaming Rune Factory 3 (English) Discussion Thread

keikunc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
SylvWolf said:
There's most likely no dump yet because all the major USA groups have seemingly vanished. I haven't seen XPA or Bahamut in a long time, and even Venom seems to be dropping off. Most of the recent major releases have come out in Europe at the same time, so it hasn't been a big problem, but not all games have a simultaneous release. RF3's probably still gonna get dumped, it might just take a little while.

Bahamut dumped this today Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
keikunc said:
SylvWolf said:
There's most likely no dump yet because all the major USA groups have seemingly vanished. I haven't seen XPA or Bahamut in a long time, and even Venom seems to be dropping off. Most of the recent major releases have come out in Europe at the same time, so it hasn't been a big problem, but not all games have a simultaneous release. RF3's probably still gonna get dumped, it might just take a little while.

Which is notably Japanese, not US.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keikunc said:
SylvWolf said:

OK yeah, huge mistake on my part there. I haven't seen them, but I guess that's because I don't pay too much attention to the more obscure Japanese releases.

But still, as was said, the game is J, not U. Apparently Bahamut's been releasing J games, but have dropped off on their U releases. My point does still stand, although in a bit of an altered state
tongue.gif

Charisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only voice I have any complaints (not counting Monster Village; haven't gotten there yet) is Carlos. He sounds all 'surfer-dude'.

This game is ridiculously fun on Hard.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'd totally buy this game if it was in the US.

Too bad if I actually buy it it would take like 2 weeks to arrive...

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well off topic i bet they'll do super major releases like Pokemon b/w (U) in spring but my guess is nintendo is cracking down alot on us so their too scared of gettin caught

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
basher11 said:
we will probably get a (E) dump. most probably since there's been no (U) game dumps for a while.

Looking at Wikipedia I don't see a release date for Europe...

And looking at the usual places where I buy games Shopto.net or zavvi.com I can't find it as a preorder or as released.

I don't even think it has EU release.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameFAQs says this game has no planned (E) release in the near future. RF2 took 2 years longer to reach a (E) release, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
RF2 Release date(s)

* JP January 3, 2008[2]
* NA November 18, 2008[2]
* EU October 8, 2010

Yeah no hope for a EU one actually.

lilin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
basher11 said:
we will probably get a (E) dump. most probably since there's been no (U) game dumps for a while.

As far as I know, Natsume's the one who releases the (U) version and a different publisher for the (E) one, if that's the case, we have to wait more longer for the (E) version.

But why lose hope guys? I mean, Grand Bazaar hasn't been dump until a couple of days later and it just been release this Nov. 9. Or just buy it?

Anyways, I wish rune factory games (on the DS) has a female protagonist as well. But I'm quite happy that Rune Factory Ocean has a female protagonist. : ) I'm excited for this one.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention that, by the time RF3 sees the light of day in EU, the 3DS will be a year into its release there. What are the chances that any company would still want to publish for the DS as it gradually becomes obsolete?

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
basf11214 said:
Not to mention that, by the time RF3 sees the light of day in EU, the 3DS will be a year into its release there. What are the chances that any company would still want to publish for the DS as it gradually becomes obsolete?

You are aware that the 3DS is fully backwards compatible with the DS?

I mean even the cartridges look exactly the same except for a little plastic thing on them so you can't insert them into the DSi/DS

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
You are aware that the 3DS is fully backwards compatible with the DS?

I mean even the cartridges look exactly the same except for a little plastic thing on them so you can't insert them into the DSi/DS

I mean that 3DS games will probably be priced higher despite the negligible difference in cartridge design. The development cost might be higher, but you can bet that the higher price per game will yield higher margins on 3DS games. If you could publish a 3DS game at higher margins, why would you still publish a DS game? That DS game had better cover for that difference with higher sales volume, since game publishers (should) aim to achieve maximum possible profit with their limited resources.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Charisuu said:
This game is ridiculously fun on Hard.

Oh gosh this. I remember accidentally turning it on when I first started the game and the ragequitting the game for 5 days because I was all WHY IS THIS GAME SO HARRRDDDD then I remembered. XDD;;;

everything practically OHKOs you when you're on that mode if you have crap weapons and armor orz

Also...there is still no dump? DDD: I think my excitement for this game is dying down...

QUOTE(Leamonde.Halcyon @ Nov 11 2010, 08:15 AM) You have it?
ohnoes.png
man that's not fair.

They paid money for it. It's definitely fair.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
*sigh* Guys, it'll definitely get dumped. Just be patient.

Also, is the game really THAT hard when you play it in hard mode? I was planning to play that way, but if everything KOs you in one hit then I'm not really sure now...

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
.Darky said:
*sigh* Guys, it'll definitely get dumped. Just be patient.

Also, is the game really THAT hard when you play it in hard mode? I was planning to play that way, but if everything KOs you in one hit then I'm not really sure now...

You can switch between normal and hard anytime you want... I suggest playing in normal until you get better equipment or something. or just train in the wireless dungeon.

Dalrint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I hope this is out by Friday morning. I have to spend all day waiting around for a Fios guy to show up at my friends house and this was my 'time killing' plan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1