nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Only if you have SXOS CFW and are on Firmware 11 (at max) It is really convenient and comfortable, to have a big library and even test any game without installing it.

I am confident that in the future, it will be possible. Maybe some time after the new console launches. Just my two cents, tho.

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only if you have SXOS CFW and are on Firmware 11 (at max) It is really convenient and comfortable, to have a big library and even test any game without installing it.

I am confident that in the future, it will be possible. Maybe some time after the new console launches. Just my two cents, tho.
IIRC in order for the feature to work it requires a bunch of pirated Nintendo code to inject so the mounted xci file is able to run.
Because of this, Atmosphere and other open source custom firmwares will never implement it. Nintendo would sue basically immediately

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
IIRC in order for the feature to work it requires a bunch of pirated Nintendo code to inject so the mounted xci file is able to run.
Because of this, Atmosphere and other open source custom firmwares will never implement it. Nintendo would sue basically immediately
I never said atmosphere would implement it. But you know, the scene and piracy works fast. Just look at the mig switch today. I have no doubt somebody already has a tool that let's them play XCIs right now. But precisely, to avoid heat and what not, they would release it until the other console arrives. Just a thought, I'm not implying anything.

We just need to wait and see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ