Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried booting into Decrypt9 from fasthax+safehax with steelhax? I don't have a copy of OOT3D so steelhax would be my only other option since apparently soundhax doesn't work with it.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if any of this has been asked but seeing how i can do this on my 11.2 u now i had some stuff to ask after i backup my nand i can go to 2.1 from 11.2? also after i get done i can restore my 11.2 backup after that?

trinky2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use OOT3DHAX as the entry point, it seems to work for those that have had an issue with soundhax.

Run fasthax then safehax, after that yes follow your link.
I saw someone talk about brick the consolle.. sleepmode, is the sleepmode just when you close the display without turning off or something else?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if any of this has been asked but seeing how i can do this on my 11.2 u now i had some stuff to ask after i backup my nand i can go to 2.1 from 11.2? also after i get done i can restore my 11.2 backup after that?

you can backup your nand and ctrtransfer from 11.2 and restore that backup later

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw someone talk about brick the consolle.. sleepmode, is the sleepmode just when you close the display without turning off or something else?

Yes do not close console, follow every step in the guide to the letter and you will be ok. I just did it on my N3DS PAL, no issues whatsoever.

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright we don't need another release.
AGAIN. DO NOT USE SOUNDHAX.
I, and others can confirm nedwill brilliant entrypoint messes up the start for the arm9 execution.
USE ANOTHER ENTRYPOINT!!!

Reactions: Makore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1