Hacking Save Loading Trouble

moley

OP
Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've just got my acekard 2i was using r4 before and I copied all my files over bar the r4 system files. When I start up a game its fine but my saved games from on the r4 dont seem to work on prof layton it only gives me the option to start a new game and Suikoden. I figured maybe the ny's DS save type needed to be converted so I went to Shuny's but on the drop down for type it has acekard 2 and r4 listed on the same drop down so I'm guessing they use the same type of save? if anyone could help me out I'd be greatful
smile.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using AKAIO or the official firmware? You saves that are working, are they .sav or .nds.sav? The saves that aren't working, what file extention do they have? Are you 100% sure the saves that are not working have the same name as the ROMs?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Save files are the same.

I'm not sure about the official firmware cause I've never used it but if you're using AKAIO, you must set the save extension to ".sav".

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, converting wont work. You just need to rename all your saves so they end in either .nds.sav or .sav according to what settings you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A