Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try loading a yo Kai watch 3 save it always says-
An exception has occured
Exception type-data abort
Fault status- Translation-Section

This only happens on that specific save and I uninstalled all cheats and plugins and it still says that. I tried the save on citra and it magically worked. So I'm assuming its not corrupted. so is there anyway to get it to work on my 3ds again?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The error appears when you launch the game, or when you try to load the save in-game? Make sure you have the game update installed if there's any. The region has to match as well between the save and the game.

Popboss20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked it and it's not different than the functioning save and both are already on everyone
Post automatically merged:

So i went back to the oldest version that works with 11.17 and turned off Arm11 exception handlers. Now whenever i load the save it freezes and then restarts the system. Does that help?

Last edited by Popboss20,

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked it and it's not different than the functioning save and both are already on everyone
Post automatically merged:

So i went back to the oldest version that works with 11.17 and turned off Arm11 exception handlers. Now whenever i load the save it freezes and then restarts the system. Does that help?
lol preventing freezing is what the exception handlers are there for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)