OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
hello, I have a M3 miniSD,

I´m trying to run scumm and monkey island 1, but it doesn´t work.

I tried copying the game and scummvm-a.nds in a folder then run scummvm-a.gba pressing A and a key command list appears on the top screen with a message that says zip file check .. not in use, then I tried puting the game in a zip file and run scummvm-a.ds pressing A and the same happened, pressing satart is the same, the only thing I see is the key commands list, I even tried using the bat file that came in the scumm zip and run scummvm-a-withdata.ds.gba, and it didn´t work either..

anything I try seems to work, what can I do?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instructions from the official site (modified at the end for M3 MiniSD):

QUOTE said:
- Download the binary release of ScummVM DS from this page. Unzip the archive into a folder.
- Store your game files into a zip file, making sure to choose the 'No compression' option. If you don't do this, it won't work. If you have more than one game, put them in different folders in the ZIP.
- Check to see whether the games you have are supported by build A or B, using the table of supported games below. You cannot mix games from builds A and B in the same Zip.
- Put the zip file into the directory with ScummVM DS, calling it 'scummdata-a.zip' or 'scummdata-b.zip', depending on which build you're using. Make sure the games will fit on your flash card. The total size off the games cannot exceed 30Mb because of the limitation of the GBA cart bus.
- Double click on the builddata-a.bat or builddata-b.bat as appropriate file to build your ROM image
- Rename 'scummvm-a-widthdata.ds.gba' or 'scummvm-b-withdata.ds.gba' to .nds, use direct copy in Game Manager and start it with A
- Enjoy!

Source

Nocturno

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
doesn´t work,, I keeep getting the same screen:

--------------------------
ScummVM DS
Ported by Neil Millstone
Version 0.61 Built A
--------------------------
L/R +D-pad/pen: Scroll view
L + R on bootup: Clear SRAM

For a complete key list see the help screen.

Zip file check ...Not in use!

EDIT: it works now, thanks.. I was writing wrong the name of the archive..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!