Searching Nintendo Badge Arcade cheat

Leorio_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm searching Nintendo Badge Arcade cheat, i watched all tutorials, tried all but nothing. If anyone plays 3ds anymore or there is a expert in this can you help me?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My NNID was not banned, last time I bothered checking (is the 3ds shop still live anyway?), but I am banned from the badge game.

BrainImpediment

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Checkpoint had cheats for it last I checked, but I’ve never tried them, so there’s no way to tell if they actually work or not. Any time I’ve tried checkpoint cheats for other games they’ve never really worked, so idk. But if you’re this desperate, try it out.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if I get banned, someone please give me any way to get free plays with haxx
Free plays is what got me banned. But that’s the easiest cheat to do yourself. You get 5 chances a day, right? Do a search for 5. Play. Search again for 4. Play. Search again for 3. Get it? With 1 or even 2 plays left, there should be only an address or two remaining. Change the value(s) to 3 or more, and try again. When you have the right Address, just freeze it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat