Gaming Second typos on RE: Revelaiton retail box.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, that's simple French to mess up, too. Good job, Capcom. You continue to make the most simple of spelling errors. Proofreading never hurt anybody...I hope.....

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
They also spelled "successfully" wrong in chapter one.

First typo I've spotted myself in a game.
I spotted one in one of the Phoenix Wright games. Pearls says "on one" instead of "no one" at one point. Seriously, it was mandatory dialogue. Someone should have noticed that.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I find it mildly ironic that some of you didn't use spelling/grammar checkers on your posts before publishing them. I wonder if those people would have"of" definitely"definately" noticed the spelling mistake if they hadn't seen this thread. :wink:

Reactions: 1 person

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
LOOOLOLOLOLOOOOOL
i have the feeling that where gonna see more of this "miss spell" really soon.

i just hope its not in KH DDD or FF
cuz that would crush my lill soul

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They also spelled "successfully" wrong in chapter one.

First typo I've spotted myself in a game.
I spotted one in one of the Phoenix Wright games. Pearls says "on one" instead of "no one" at one point. Seriously, it was mandatory dialogue. Someone should have noticed that.

Damn. Like you said that's mandatory dialogue. These were just subtitles so it's not a big deal, but I'm surprised they don't check their text like a million times.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I find it mildly ironic that some of you didn't use spelling/grammar checkers on your posts before publishing them. I wonder if those people would have"of" definitely"definately" noticed the spelling mistake if they hadn't seen this thread. :wink:
We don't have huge budgets, large teams and groups of testers for our posts.

Still, I made no such mistakes.

~.~

Super Lurker
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
We don't have huge budgets, large teams and groups of testers for our posts.

Still, I made no such mistakes.
That's why I said some, my post wasn't aimed at you :). The last I knew, testers tested games and not retail packaging. Regardless, I wasn't defending Capcom, I was just pointing out the irony of how poorly written some of the responses are when most browsers come with spelling checkers these days.

I'd guess this is due to rushing to get the game to the shelves on time, and I'll bet someone got severely chewed out and, possibly, even fired over it.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country

You're DEFINITELY retarded. DEFINATELY IS WRONG. LRN2SPELL.

He stroked the correctly spelled words in his post Pinkie, even if he was wrong there's no need to get upset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3