Hacking Selling a CFW 3DS on ebay

Switchgamer123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the following words triggers some eBay filter when I used to sell modded 3ds consoles.

CFW
Firmware (yes even writing the word firmware for an unmodded 3ds got it taken down)
Luma
Modified

I would put more effort in the photos and take pictures of the home menu full of games and in the description just say, "anything unsure, send me a message".
Sounds like excellent advice! Think I might take pictures of the system while sitting on the homebrew app and FBI apps.

By the way do you think if I put "Custom software" that would work?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like excellent advice! Think I might take pictures of the system while sitting on the homebrew app and FBI apps.
If it has an ips screen(s) I would use 3dsident for this as the buyer can read that better than a picture can show ... Fyi if it's duel ips than you can get some good money

if using the word custom I would avoid following it with firmware or software

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Too close to "custom firmware" in my opinion. I used "customised software" for a while but I'm not sure if that was what got added to the ebay word filter.

"SD card preloaded with digital games" could help but if buyers don't look at the photos and know what the homebrew apps like FBI or Luma are, they'll assume these are legit downloads and probably complain that they can't transfer the games to a new console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1