Setting up the Ultimate Wii

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there!
My wife and I have 2 Wii's and we are thinking about gifting one to her cousin who is turning 14 this week. I am so behind in all of the advances in the home brew scene. Is there like an ultimate thread or a video where I can get up to speed to set up the Wii that he will love playing. He is really into Mario and Nintendo in general. What I am looking for is to pimp the wii to look cool and the games to display cover art in wii flow or USB launcher or whatever kids use these days.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Yeah modmii is still the answer. U can either use the main wizard as if the wii is a virgin, even though it isn't, and it will overwrite older mods u may have already in place (its safe to repeat steps).

Or you can get a syscheck.csv using this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Then drag and drop your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and it will tell you what to do (or tell u all your mods are up to date if no changes are recommended). The end result between the two methods will be the same, however the main wizard will ask if u want to also set up (or update) a usbloader. If you want help with this and are using the syscheck updater method, afterwards you can run modmii's usbloader setup wizard for help with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game