Hacking Several games wont launch after using refir to make a linked account

echofox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I encountered an issue where a good amount of my games refuse to start and says they are corrupted after using the account link creation program refir and i was wondering . what are my options ?

Reactions: NoNAND

Aoxer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I encountered an issue where a good amount of my games refuse to start and says they are corrupted after using the account link creation program refir and i was wondering . what are my options ?
Have you tried reinstalling one of the games? I bought a second switch from eBay that was banned and had to use Refir so that i could get certain games to boot. As i didn't have any save files it didn't encounter any problems. That being said, Refir advises that you make save game back ups prior to running it. Do these games you are now having trouble with have save files on your system? If so, maybe Horizon is detecting this corruption and refusing to boot said games? You may want to try deleting one of the games save data in the management system settings, Data Management, save data/screenshot videos,delete save data, then select and offending game to delete. If this doesn't work you can try deleting the whole game plus saves from system by selecting. System setting, data management, software, GAME, Delete software. Then reinstall.

Last edited by Aoxer,

echofox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found out the issue was with the version of the cfw i was using made older installs become invalid . I just had to reinstall or better yet get xci s and everything is working fine now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1