lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought The Orange Box Retail in a store,and I've activated it on my Steam...Is there any way to share it with friends(IRL)?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
You mean the code? What sharing? If you mean share Orange Box with your other friends with Steam then IIRC you can only use that serial on one account. (Where did you buy it?
biggrin.gif
)

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sharing?? its STEAM

you bought a licence key... not the game data itself remember the eula?
TF2 has guest passes which suck but they are something
and there is cracking the game which only works on cracked servers and you can't auto update and you would probably never be able to play together.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
You mean the code? What sharing? If you mean share Orange Box with your other friends with Steam then IIRC you can only use that serial on one account. (Where did you buy it?
biggrin.gif
)
Datablitz greenhills

QUOTE(f3ar000 @ Sep 10 2010, 05:44 PM) Sharing?? its STEAM

and there is cracking the game which only works on cracked servers and you can't auto update and you would probably never be able to play together.
Indeed,just wondering if there was a way
tongue.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
Infinite Zero said:
biggrin.gif
)
Datablitz greenhills

QUOTE(f3ar000 @ Sep 10 2010, 05:44 PM) Sharing?? its STEAM

Indeed,just wondering if there was a way
tongue.gif
Just give them your steam account details, everyone I know does that. But you really need to trust the people you are sharing the details with as they can change it, so be sure to do all the email verification and stuff first as a precaution. Also while you are sharing the games with them, you aren't able to be signed in on steam at the same time, nor can you both play together (obviously.) So aside from them buying the game, that's your only option.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
antwill said:
*snipped quote
Just give them your steam account details, everyone I know does that. But you really need to trust the people you are sharing the details with as they can change it, so be sure to do all the email verification and stuff first as a precaution. Also while you are sharing the games with them, you aren't able to be signed in on steam at the same time, nor can you both play together (obviously.) So aside from them buying the game, that's your only option.
Well,I know that lol,and I trust them.

But that would be against the point,I want to play with them -_-'

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
antwill said:
*snipped quote
Well,I know that lol,and I trust them.

But that would be against the point,I want to play with them -_-'
You could always try Hamachi or something similar, I know theres some new program everyone uses these days, but back when Left 4 Dead came out I'd play with friends over that. It may require some file swapping but if your friends are going to pirate the game then they should expect that at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P