Hacking Should I get DARKCORP?

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered DARKCORP when 1.0 had come out, ive been using it since, with no problems with games. In fact it plays games better than Neogamma does. Ive never had to use Neogamma to load a game since i started using DARKCORP. Ive since recommended it to friends with also softmodded Wii's, and neither them nor I have had any issues with it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iggloovortex said:
I discovered DARKCORP when 1.0 had come out, ive been using it since, with no problems with games. In fact it plays games better than Neogamma does. Ive never had to use Neogamma to load a game since i started using DARKCORP. Ive since recommended it to friends with also softmodded Wii's, and neither them nor I have had any issues with it.

What about playing Wiiware? Or latest games? Games that require the latest ios? Legal games?

Lord-x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
iggloovortex said:

What about playing Wiiware? Or latest games? Games that require the latest ios? Legal games?
Every an all new games so far have worked for me with darkcorp 1.1 (black ops, donkey cong country returns, guitar hero 6, rockband 3 ect.)

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lord-x said:
Hielkenator said:
iggloovortex said:

Every an all new games so far have worked for me with darkcorp 1.1 (black ops, donkey cong country returns, guitar hero 6, rockband 3 ect.)

Cool! What about MPT? ( Metroid Prime Trilogy )
Gamecube backup loading? Multi iso? ( Windwaker Dugeon map lag/crash )
The update for COD black ops ( Wiistore download )

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Hielkenator there is some truth to the rumour of priiloader v0.6 beta 3, i tryed to update my priiloader and it just went to black screen, and no display just reboot wii and its back to normal. so yes the current beta dosnt install with darkcorp v1.1, at least not on a 4.3E wii, having said that, ive had no problems loading new games, such as mario galaxy 2, etc, works very well, and i also dont have to use usb loader or neogammer, on either of the two wii's we have, infact i just delete bootmii, negogammer, and usbloader, as i dont use them as i have no need

Ben

edit...... p.s for gamecube backup loading you can select either 2 diffrent GC bakcup loaders, for gc games after you install darkcorp v1.1, tho i have not tested this as i dont have any gc games, but note only one of the two gc loaders can be installed at any one time......

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
I thought preloader did'nt allow install with a hacked ios. ( 36 , 58 )
To be clear it's the new beta.

Look here:
http://forum.dacotaco.com/viewtopic.php?f=...=4&start=10
I have not tested priiloader running on a corp ios58, but HBC runs just fine on a CORP ios58. HBC will not install on a corp ios58, but it will run on it after the fact. If you remove the "no ios reload" flag from the meta.xml, priiloader beta 0.6 will load ios36, and it will install with this regardless of corp or not. Tested and confirmed.

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ mauifrog, from what i posted about my fathers wii, and useing wii drive info lookup, and what i posted earlyer being •There is a 57% chance the chipset is Combined GC2-D3 with no drive chip.
•And there is also a 43% chance the chipset is GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip.

that, no one has still answerd my question as to if this wii should be able to LOAD backups from DVD-R's please can you advise?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
beyre83 said:
@ mauifrog, from what i posted about my fathers wii, and useing wii drive info lookup, and what i posted earlyer being •There is a 57% chance the chipset is Combined GC2-D3 with no drive chip.
•And there is also a 43% chance the chipset is GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip.

that, no one has still answerd my question as to if this wii should be able to LOAD backups from DVD-R's please can you advise?

JUST BE HAPPY YOU CAN LOAD DVD-R ! A lot of people can't!

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mauifrog said:
Hielkenator said:
I thought preloader did'nt allow install with a hacked ios. ( 36 , 58 )
To be clear it's the new beta.

Look here:
http://forum.dacotaco.com/viewtopic.php?f=...=4&start=10
I have not tested priiloader running on a corp ios58, but HBC runs just fine on a CORP ios58. HBC will not install on a corp ios58, but it will run on it after the fact. If you remove the "no ios reload" flag from the meta.xml, priiloader beta 0.6 will load ios36, and it will install with this regardless of corp or not. Tested and confirmed.

Cool good to know!

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
beyre83 said:

i am happy, but the reason i am asking is, if my wii does indeed have this new drive, then it would sujest that it is not the drive, but the MEDIA people are useing all i want is a stright answer, as if its proved that i shouldnt but can, then its likely the media people are useing

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beyre83 said:
Hielkenator said:
beyre83 said:

i am happy, but the reason i am asking is, if my wii does indeed have this new drive, then it would sujest that it is not the drive, but the MEDIA people are useing all i want is a stright answer, as if its proved that i shouldnt but can, then its likely the media people are useing
How the heck should I know, perhaps Nintendo messed up.

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just thought you might know as you seem to know alot more than me, and i did post a read out from the drive checking webpage.....thats all

calm down shezh

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am calm, glad your drive works the way you like. Lucky you.
rolleyes.gif

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
though i would be intrested to know, if the no dvd disc loading issues, are just NTSC/U/J wiis or if it is pal ones as well, as both my new pal wii's load em

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nintedo just put an old version af a dvd drive in your Wii.
I obce had a refurbised Wii sent by nintendo. Upon hacking I stumbled on systemenu 2.x.

I thought: YES, I CAN RUN BACKUPS!

BUT, i could not...I had a new drive in the thing, sadly.
Just to let you know Nintendo has a weird way of working things.

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so you have a wii that will not LOAD backups yes.......will you be willing to try an experiment, that i send you 2 blank dvd media, and you try useing them pre req's is use of imgburn to burn the iso, and burning at 4x and having darkcorp installed, and system menu 4.3e.........and put it to the test that its the drive and not media ppl are useing..........send me a pm of where to send the blank media

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
beyre83 said:
well i got a brand new wii, with wii sports resort purchased the 26th november 2010, and with darkcorp installed i can still read DVD-R discs and it loads in the disc channel, please not this is a PAL wii, so i dunno if its just american wii's that dont read dvd's or if its just media your useing........who knows

but mine works and rocks

Unique Disc Identifier DVD-R:TYG02
Manufacturer Name: Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd.
Manufacturer ID: TYG02

never heard of em but there full face printibul, and work at 4x speed no problems

so because mine is a brand new console, and it reads dvd-r's i wonder if it is just media issues for alot of you

Ben

Just to let you now:

Taiyo Yuden makes the BEST DVD's. It's VERY WELL KNOWN BRAND.
JVC Makes their discs there, also Maxell and Verbatim.
There's NOTHING special about your media.
I use Taiyo Yuden all the time because they are the very best. ( though a little more expensive.)
You have a different drive. period.

Where did you get the Wii? Probably not at Toys 'R us.

beyre83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got it at sainsburys, the wii that is, the second one i got at tesco both novemeber 2010, both play backups, so yea Ninty screwed up twice.....unlikely and i use the same media as you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn