Misc Should I keep this pre-owned modded New 3DS XL?

casthecold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm from Brazil where everything is too expensive. I paid US$ 336,29 in direct conversion from Brazilian Real on a pre-owned New 3DS XL.

The Ad said it would come with a Pokémon Hard Case, Screen Protector and 64gb MicroSD, however after shipping the console the seller said they made a mistake and it had a 32gb MicroSD instead. Then they said they have sent a R4 and a transparent case to compensate the mistake.

Then the seller said they "forgot" to pack the R4.

When I received the 3DS, it came without the stylus as well. I've talked to the seller requesting the deposit of the money equal to the stylus + difference between a Sandisk MicroSD of 32gb and 64gbs + the shipping for both products, they said they would send the Stylus and the "forgotten" R4 instead, I cannot stress enough to think it is not gonna happen.

However the 3DS came in very good quality for a pre-owned product, with original box, manuals and AR cards, but the charger isn't original (which the ad didn't mention), no scratches, every button working, gyro working, also it came with CFW (which I would install anyways, but the ad didn't mention it as well) and it is not banned.

I've found on Ebay brand new 3DS from Japan for about the same price, but as I said I live in Brazil and importing stuffs here is a pain in the poop hole, also I risk having to pay 60% of import fee which would further increase the price (it's a gamble, the customs here may or may not charge this fee).

I can return the purchase until November 4th, so, what do you all think, should I keep this 3DS? I want to, but so many mistakes made me uneasy.

Last edited by casthecold,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm from Brazil where everything is too expensive. I paid US$ 336,29 in direct conversion from Brazilian Real on a pre-owned New 3DS XL.

The Ad said it would come with a Pokémon Hard Case, Screen Protector and 64gb MicroSD, however after shipping the console the seller said they made a mistake and it had a 32gb MicroSD instead. Then they said they have sent a R4 and a transparent case to compensate the mistake.

Then the seller said they "forgot" to pack the R4.

When I received the 3DS, it came without the stylus as well. I've talked to the seller requesting the deposit of the money equal to the stylus + difference between a Sandisk MicroSD of 32gb and 64gbs + the shipping for both products, they said they would send the Stylus and the "forgotten" R4 instead, I cannot stress enough to think it is not gonna happen.

However the 3DS came in very good quality for a pre-owned product, with original box, manuals and AR cards, but the charger isn't original (which the ad didn't mention), no scratches, every button working, gyro working, also it came with CFW (which I would install anyways, but the ad didn't mention it as well) and it is not banned.

I've found on Ebay brand new 3DS from Japan for about the same price, but as I said I live in Brazil and importing stuffs here is a pain in the poop hole, also I risk having to pay 60% of import fee which would further increase the price (it's a gamble, the customs here may or may not charge this fee).

I can return the purchase until November 4th, so, what do you all think, should I keep this 3DS? I want too, but so many mistakes made me uneasy.
Keep it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.