Should LeoTCK Have The Right To Post On GBAtemp

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figure a proper board only for Leo and Luke should be made. It can have public access but no one else can reply but them to each other. That way they can evaluate each others psychological problems as well as continue to have copies of their threads.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I figure a proper board only for Leo and Luke should be made. It can have public access but no one else can reply but them to each other. That way they can evaluate each others psychological problems as well as continue to have copies of their threads.
Is this White Room Torture?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Padded walls could help.
Do you think even our parents or even the rest of family members should try that to as well. Are they focused too much on the wealth? I bet LEOTCK also has a dad,but he doesn't still remember that. Well I would have mixed thoughts about that,but on second thought maybe it could good idea not bad. But I'm still thinking that even if it could be nothing,but mental hospital I wish it be normal conversations with Psychiatrists. But one more thing things won't turn any better if both military and government of any nation gonna keep remaining secrecy about Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,Stargate Project,Montauk Project,Philadelphia Experiment as total secrecy like it never happened in the first place. Maybe I would at least try to not complain too much about that. As long if there's someone like successor of doctor Wilhelm Reich someone like him that is to replace him after his own death.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE.

Btw I can post wherever and whenever I want! Go on and hate me for that.

Also...that thread about white room tortures has been deleted as was pointed out...now Luke is bringing it here INSTEAD.
Post automatically merged:

Padded walls could help.
I've never been locked in padded walls and its not the same thing. People get put there who are active dangers to themselves or others. I am not like that. And you can all fuck off if you think that.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE.

Btw I can post wherever and whenever I want! Go on and hate me for that.

Also...that thread about white room tortures has been deleted as was pointed out...now Luke is bringing it here INSTEAD.
Post automatically merged:

I've never been locked in padded walls and its not the same thing. People get put there who are active dangers to themselves or others. I am not like that. And you can all fuck off if you think that.
So why were you put in a padded room anyway?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if he bitches a lot more i would say HELL NO!

this is what he reminds me of.

yYSu095.jpg
:rofl2:

Last edited by SylverReZ,
  • Love
Reactions: DJPlace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4