Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can anyone please share a link for a trusted compiled Fusee.bin with sigpatches support??

I want to continue to use Hekate Fusee payload method and don't want to use sys-patch either...

I'm currently using Atmos 1.7.0 for beta testing EOS 1.2 with Erista CPU UV support with FSS0 but when FW 18 games start coming out I plan to stay on FW 17.0.1 if they can still play them fine while using fusee payload which doesn't work with hekate FSS0...

ps: However I see a tut on to move to atmos 1.7.0 and they just use Hekate Fusee payload and their sigpatches still are the same usual atmos sigpatches like from many time ago but just updated with FW18 and atmos 1.7.0 values, I'm not even understanding cause the fusee link they provide is for the original download from atmosphere github, not modded...
it's here on the thread.

but if you use Hekate you don't need to use modified fusee.bin
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone please share a link for a trusted compiled Fusee.bin with sigpatches support??
A simple search on this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatc...kate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/post-10391081

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
As a matter of fact, it's already linked in the first post, right bellow the hekate_ipl.ini settings.

ps: However I see a tut on to move to atmos 1.7.0 and they just use Hekate Fusee payload and their sigpatches still are the same usual atmos sigpatches like from many time ago but just updated with FW18 and atmos 1.7.0 values, I'm not even understanding cause the fusee link they provide is for the original download from atmosphere github, not modded...
I'm not sure which tutorial you're talking about, but Atmosphere v1.7.0 removed the support for kip patches, therefore sigpatches won't work unless you launch Atmosphere's package3 via Hekate's fss0 or use a modified fusee.bin with kip patches support restored. sys-patch module works in any case.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it, I changed back to my Hekate with fusee payload and all games work fine and I only have Hekate Sigpatches posted by Impeeza, the only thing that doesn't work is tinfoil however even with FSS0 was already getting corrupted due to beta testing new OC with erista CPU UV support.

Either that or tinfoil is working bad with atmos 1.7.0 cause it was self corrupting, then after a few restarts was OK, completely deleting and downloading it again just opening the installer would still throw a error sometimes, had to do it a few times until it worked (all of this with FSS0 and Hekate Sigpatches but never happened before beta testing the new upcoming OC for erista and Atmos 1.6.2)...

However now currently everytime I change to FSS0 tinfoil works and going back to fusee it stop working but all games work fine :wacko:

I don't have sys-patch, shouldn't the installed games stop working with atmos 1.7.0 fusee??

My original hekate fusee payload settings:
Code:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=47
noticker=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

My FSS0 hekate settings:
Code:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
noticker=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
backlight=47

[Atmosphere CFW]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip
emummcforce=1

[Atmosphere SAFE MODE]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Note: Had to add Safe mode cause hekate FSS0 is stupid enough not to boot if it doesn't detect loader.kip instead of just booting atmosphere without it like fusee payload which doesn't care if it's there or not...

Ps: I'm not using the modded fusee either... Does fusee only breaks new game installing and installed games still work fine???? (I thought without Sigpatches all games would stop working)

Last edited by guily6669,
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
First time seeing the hidden descript.ion files in sigpatches. Are they some leftover files?
Nop they are used by some file managers as annotations or description for files. I really love TotalCommander and it use these files for descriptions of each file
Post automatically merged:

Some eones ago, all zip package had those

Reactions: Blythe93

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users