Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

wekii

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,
I see that this package includes hekate_ipl.ini which uses package3.
My current ipl configuration uses fusee (same as rentry guide).
Do I need to change my current ipl configuration to use these patches?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes the hekate_ipl.ini file isa template. You need to accommodate for your configuration do not forget fuse_secondary.bin doesn't exist anymore and must be replaced by package3 on recent atmosphere

yaokun

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Great God, just overwriting the files in the compressed package you provided to the corresponding location of my SD card can solve the problem that the game cannot be opened normally? If the new version is updated later, will you also provide new files for replacement?:D:D

kronictripy420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i was using sx os 2.9.2 and OFW 9.0.1 no emunand or sysnand back up for the most part now there dead. is it ok to update OFW to 13.2.1 then put files from atmosphere and hekate, sigpatches on sd card and start emuMMC, which one is better sd partition or sd files. Well i just updated to OFW 13.2.1 put all files from Atmosphere, Hekate, and sigpatches, also found 2 sigpatches on another form that were not included in the gethub section for sigpatches. At first i couldnt get Atmosphere or Hekate, was just giving my Fatal error every time i tried to launch Atmosphere, because of the Hakate_ipl.ini, had to create it n paste in .txt and had to save it in different file extention (.ini) and now got Hekate working, now trying to load Atmosphere was getting Fatal Error, now im getting Panic Occured while Running Atmosphere and that all im getting could you help me please

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ok i was using sx os 2.9.2 and OFW 9.0.1 no emunand or sysnand back up for the most part now there dead. is it ok to update OFW to 13.2.1 then put files from atmosphere and hekate, sigpatches on sd card and start emuMMC, which one is better sd partition or sd files. Well i just updated to OFW 13.2.1 put all files from Atmosphere, Hekate, and sigpatches, also found 2 sigpatches on another form that were not included in the gethub section for sigpatches. At first i couldnt get Atmosphere or Hekate, was just giving my Fatal error every time i tried to launch Atmosphere, because of the Hakate_ipl.ini, had to create it n paste in .txt and had to save it in different file extention (.ini) and now got Hekate working, now trying to load Atmosphere was getting Fatal Error, now im getting Panic Occured while Running Atmosphere and that all im getting could you help me please
a simple search here on GBATEMP, https://gbatemp.net/threads/2021-at...t-11-0-0-downgraded-with-two-emunands.602807/ and is only one of many guides on migrate from SXOS to Atomosphere without loosing data.

Scofield_TR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi friends,
Yesterday I updated my switch console to version 13.2.1. All my games are running, but when I want to open this game, "Could not start the software." I get an error.
Can you help me please?
Game Name: Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

Scofield_TR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
follow the guides, backup and clear your content folder, reinstall FRESHED DOWNLOADED sigpatches and copy them to your SD card. then reinstall any sysmodule and/or theme.
Hi, I did as you said and formatted the memory card, but I keep getting this error.

I tested the memory card with two formats. The result has not changed.
exFAT
fat32

Could you please download and test the game? Please.

Scofield_TR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
always use fat32, the game works just fine on my switch. try to download from other source or dump it again, use DBI to install it
Can you send me a private message from which source you downloaded it, please? I install all my games via DBI and it is very successful.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can you send me a private message from which source you downloaded it, please? I install all my games via DBI and it is very successful.
Please read the GBATEMP rules, the piracy, or asking for warez sites is strictly prohibited, please use web search pages.

Last edited by impeeza,

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I followed this guide https://rentry.org/EristaEmuNAND
But I can’t install tinfoil I’m stuck in applet mode
Could we I got the patches be doing this?

How many versions of patches is there?
If I need to replace with ones from here how will I know which ones to get? And how to remove old ones?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I followed this guide https://rentry.org/EristaEmuNAND
But I can’t install tinfoil I’m stuck in applet mode
Could we I got the patches be doing this?

How many versions of patches is there?
If I need to replace with ones from here how will I know which ones to get? And how to remove old ones?
Do not use tinfoil. Use DBI or atmoxl titel installer. If you copy the sigpatches on the op to the sd card root all will be fine. They're two versions of the dissected sigpatches the ones on the op and the totaljustice GitHub but they are similar

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do not use tinfoil. Use DBI or atmoxl titel installer. If you copy the sigpatches on the op to the sd card root all will be fine. They're two versions of the dissected sigpatches the ones on the op and the totaljustice GitHub but they are similar

Are totaljustice GitHub patches not working?
Why not use tinfoil ? Is it not easy to grab games with tinfoil?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The two best installers are AtmoXL titel installer and dbi. Tinfoil is prune to errors and it's not use friendly. The differences between GitHub and the patches on the op are subtle. The two sets works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro has adhd