'Skull and Bones' gets new gameplay trailer

skull n bones.jpg

During its Ubisoft Forward event, Ubisoft aired a new gameplay trailer for its upcoming title Skull And Bones:

Enter the perilous paradise of Skull and Bones, inspired by the Indian Ocean during the Golden Age of Piracy, as you overcome the odds and rise from an outcast to an infamous pirate.

Mastering and customizing your ship is the first step towards ruling the seas as an infamous pirate captain.

Skull And Bones will launch this November 8 on PC, PS5, Xbox Series S/X and Stadia.

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: Mama Looigi

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worst part of the Assassins Creed games for me personally, so much so I stopped playing them.

This is a hard pass from me, I'm sure there'll be people who like pirate games though, whether they'll like a Ubisoft game is another question though.

Reactions: Rayberts

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get a pirate game that focuses less on customizing your shop and more on hoarding massive amounts of booty?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like pirate games, and loved Black Flag, but this looks boring as fuck. Also, this game is 70 dollars? I expect it to be in the bargain bin asap.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Arnauw: Hello, anyone knows if Nintendo release update 1.0.1 for Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door?