Hacking Sky3ds 10-limit games cracked tool which saves perfectly[Sky3DScTool.exe]

podscrer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, has someone been successful in use this tool?
Sky3DS team has released a new version of their DiskWriter(1.04), which they say that has a new verify feature. Does someone know if this tool will be working on sky3ds?

Deleted member 357656

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, this is a good tutorial, am I doing it right?:

bSY0x2e.jpg

Reactions: Arithmatics

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Incomplete retranslation while waiting for Gateway to update.

disclaimer: I translated to the best of my ability but because I do not own a Sky3DS cartridge I am unable to completely test my translation. Take risk for those who do.

A tool which cracks the Sky3DS 10-limit game thing and allows you to save perfectly.[Sky3DScTool.exe]

Note: The crack has risk!

English version download here: http://filetrip.net/dl?gdD1oNxodp

What was used to test this out

1)NEW 3DS XL on fw 9.2
2)SKY3DS
3) 2 TF cards
TF card A: 11 backups
TF card B: 11 other backups not on card A

Basically this tool changes backups to a NoEEPROM format by modifying template.txt to bypass authentication (not exactly sure how) which archives the games directly onto the TF card instead of the Sky3DS memory which ultimately allows you to run more than 10 backups.

1. Make a copy of your back up because we will be modifying it (crucial to get it to work). You wouldn't want to have to re-backup now would you?

2. Open the downloaded Skye3DScTool.exe

3. After running it should look like this

4. Click […] button or [File] [Load File]

5. Select the backup that will be converted

6. select [Open]

Copy down what's written in the CODE section. (We will need this to modify template.txt later).

7. click [conversion] crack

8. Click [OK], and then in template.txt, use CTRL-F and key in the game code from earlier and modify it's corresponding data. there may be more than one instance so just modify them all.

There's no screenshot of this

What you are looking for is the second row of data in the sixth and eight column. change these to "F8" and "98" respectively.

save and exit.

9. Now just run DiskWriter.exe and burn it as usual. If done correctly it should display EEPROM status as "NO'

10. After burning is complete, insert the tf card into Sky3ds and run it on the 3ds.

How to bypass the 10-limit game.

When you want to change backups, press and hold the red switch for about 5 seconds. You'll notice that the game doesn't automatically change. Now just press the A button to run the next game.

Reminder:
Basically, when you close whatever backup you're playing, DO NOT turn of the 3DS. This wrecks everything.
What you need to do is go back to the home screen, THEN press the red switch on Sky3DS.

Thanks to ONERICE, 3DMFLiNG, ZnyRocK!

Released by them, posted by http://blog.3dseu.com/sky3ds-10-limit-games-cracked-tool-which-saves-perfectly/

Download here: http://filetrip.net/dl?HuvbiHHUZN

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Strange, but even a program like this doesn't make want to buy Sky3DS. Glad I got a Gateway instead.
If there was a way to flash over the card or something to allow a simple drag and drop then I would reconsider.

royr719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone been able to convert smash bros to card2 type? Everytime I try to change it, diskWriter tell me that my rom is epprom. I've been able to convert other roms to card2, but I can't convert this rom for some reason

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Has anyone been able to convert smash bros to card2 type? Everytime I try to change it, diskWriter tell me that my rom is epprom. I've been able to convert other roms to card2, but I can't convert this rom for some reason
From what I know you don't need this tool anymore with the newest DiskWriter but I don't own a Sky3DS so it's just what I've heard from other people.

royr719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I know you don't need this tool anymore with the newest DiskWriter but I don't own a Sky3DS so it's just what I've heard from other people.

How so? I'm using latest DiskWriter V2.02b1, and it's saving my roms in epprom format. I have to first manually change to card2 with this utility to get them in my card using DiskWriter

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How so? I'm using latest DiskWriter V2.02b1, and it's saving my roms in epprom format. I have to first manually change to card2 with this utility to get them in my card using DiskWriter
I heard there was an update to DiskWriter that removed the 10 game limit from the cart so that it is no longer an issue, but come to think of it I think that may only apply to actually selecting/running the games (but still doesn't let them save)
You can try this tool instead that should accomplish the same thing: http://filetrip.net/dl?deY8GQks8v

royr719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard there was an update to DiskWriter that removed the 10 game limit from the cart so that it is no longer an issue, but come to think of it I think that may only apply to actually selecting/running the games (but still doesn't let them save)
You can try this tool instead that should accomplish the same thing: http://filetrip.net/dl?deY8GQks8v

Thank you! When converting to card2 type, disk writer was showing me the rom as eeprom=yes. But did a couple of tests and it appears that the game is saving like a card2 to after all (remove sd card from sky3ds and the save is fine).
So, saves are card2 after all, but for some games like smash, eeprom appers as yes. I'm I missing something? Weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball