Hacking Sky3DS+ Plus Card are Delayed by the Factory

Gokudera ElPsyCongroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, actually resellers didn't receive all their stock at once. Many said they will be full on the 28th, so you'll be able to order there Monday. I don't know the other italian reseller on the list so yeah…

Reactions: NeroAngelo

DaOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for a PRE-ORDER. We plan to fully be in stock on Wednesday 12/30
-peachds
First Monday then Wednesday
It's happening again
I cri

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from ModChipCentral and it says it should be here on Tuesday.
I did express 2 day and it's in the states already, so I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up tomorrow.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Received mine and is exactly said what @Foxi4 reviewed it to be :)
Really? I was concerned about FW version 100 and lack of CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS line in settings file. Sky Team info about this is
Sorry the newest version is V100 (V10 is just our inner testing version.)
Just add the line CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1 to your settings file, it should work fine.

nisemono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tell us about saves migration!

1st thing i tried was to backup saves from my old blue button using diskwriter into a .sav file. This did not work for 2 games i tried (Senran Kagura & Yokai watch)

If anyone else has any ways to restore saves please do tell me i will try it :)

chin261

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
1st thing i tried was to backup saves from my old blue button using diskwriter into a .sav file. This did not work for 2 games i tried (Senran Kagura & Yokai watch)

If anyone else has any ways to restore saves please do tell me i will try it :)

They will release Diskwriter v2.03 for the save file porting. Coming soon in these few days! :)

Jakic007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Where can I order the cheapest Sky3DS+ card? I have sold my blue button so I can buy Sky3DS+. Yeahgeek doesn't exist anymore.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mochips direct (http://www.modchipsdirect.com/sky3ds-plus-sky3ds-dual-orange-button-edition.html) is very cheap, for now because it's still for pre-ordering but it will raise fast so be careful.

By the way I received mine, youhou ! :grog:

I did not receive mine, when did you order? Which reseller (modchipsdirect?) and what delivery did you choose? Where did it was sent from? China?

I think that mine is in Roissy since Christmas, I guess that I'll have to wait until the package go through the customs.

Last edited by Ekaitz,

Gokudera ElPsyCongroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I pre-ordered at digitopz, on the 12th if I remember, choosing the Express parcel. Yeah, mine was at Roissy since Christmas too, but started to move this morning. They was fast, actually ! It was supposed to arrive tomorrow by 12 but it moved from Roissy to La Courneuve and Paris in 4 hours maybe ! If you don't receive it today, you'll do tomorrow and not later, I think, but good luck !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Psi's still profiting off his meth sales.