ROM Hack Skyrim hangs on switch/joycon splash screen - SXOS

Niterus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I recently redownloaded Skyrim via HGBshop and unfortunately, it's stuck infinitely displaying the switch splash-screen with joycons in the lower right corner. Cannot quit to home using the home button - console hangs on a black screen. The only way to get the switch working again is hard reset by holding the power button and entering rcmmode again. I'm running the latest SXOS and Nintendo Switch firmware.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently redownloaded Skyrim via HGBshop and unfortunately, it's stuck infinitely displaying the switch splash-screen with joycons in the lower right corner. Cannot quit to home using the home button - console hangs on a black screen. The only way to get the switch working again is hard reset by holding the power button and entering rcmmode again. I'm running the latest SXOS and Nintendo Switch firmware.
Get the game from a different source.

RaynorBlackwood

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Guys, i have the exact same issue, during switch joy con splash screen, my switch just got error screen and i need to reboot. I download from 3 different sources, but nothing works, launching without update isnt possible, so i tried 3 different sources even for the update and no solution. And i want to play it on switch so bad, i got skyrim (3 different versions) 3 times just for PC, its my all time rpg!
Is there no one who could help?
I tried DBI, Awoo Installer, Atmo XL Installer, Goldleaf and Tinfoil. Nothing helped.
My switch is playing over 78 Games atm, without any problem, except Diablo 2, but i could fix it..

RaynorBlackwood

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
This came up after splash screen

Attachments

• DSC_0040~02.jpg
    DSC_0040~02.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...