• 2AM-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I generally go to sleep at 12:30 to 1:00 and wake up at 9:20 for my 10:00 class. And on Tuesdays I usually sleep in cause class starts at 12:35
biggrin.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
During school days I typically slept around 3am, woke up around 7.

On my days off I sleep around 3-4am and wake up around 8.

Days I work I sleep around midnight till 5 am.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Today I went to sleep 06:00 in the morning, Woke up about 15 min ago when the clock was 17:00
I'm currently un-employed and in search for a job :/
Anyway I don't have any sleep schedules. I sleep When I feel tired and I wake up when I want (except from when I was in School some month ago I just went to sleep whenever I wanted and always got up in time, Some nights i never slept at all.)
And ofc if I'm going out to search for job i go up in time ;=)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't like staying up past 1am, no matter what time I go to sleep at I will wake up at 8-9am.

But usually, it's between 11-12 when I go to sleep.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Without school I usually go to bed kinda late, like 12, 1, or even past that. I seem to wake up at about 8-9 though, except for if I massively need sleep and sleep in till 11.
tongue.gif

Over the summer though, with no school or anything, I successfully did polyphasic sleep for like a month. Everybody kept saying I was stupid, but during the summer without a concrete schedule, I was able to Polyphasic sleep just fine, after the adjustment period. Man, it was great, 2-3 hours of sleep a day and it worked. I felt awesome, saving so much time.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are lots of time periods missing from the poll. For instance, which options do you choose if you go to bed between 9 and 10pm and get up between 7 and 8am?

Anyway... I usually go to bed sometime between midnight and 3am and get up between 9 and 10am.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I usually get home from being out with mates around 2AM then I eat, watch some tv, then in bed by 3AM and then on Mondays & Fridays college is at 9 so I get up at 8, Tues, Wed ad Thur I'm in at 12:35 so I get up at 11:30, weekends Sat is up at 9 for work , Sunday lie in till whenever

PurpleEyesOfDeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no life with the exceptions of Im in a band and do online Uni, And Idealy I wake up at 6am cause we usualy have to get there at 8am and its a 2hour drive so yeah. I sleep at 12am - 1am because I love talking to paarish
wub.gif

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Depravo said:
There are lots of time periods missing from the poll. For instance, which options do you choose if you go to bed between 9 and 10pm and get up between 7 and 8am?

Anyway... I usually go to bed sometime between midnight and 3am and get up between 9 and 10am.
8-9 is 8:00-9:59, it's a little confusing and I should have clarified, sorry
Now that I think about it, that's retarded but if I change it now the votes get screwed up :/ Fail on my part

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Weekdays I go to sleep close to midnight, because I'm aware of the dire consequences lack of sleep has on my ability to learn and study.
On mondays I usually get up around 10 AM, since my classes start at 12.
The rest of the week, it's up and away at 6 AM. It's in part due to the relaxing environment of everyone's blissful sleep, the way I very slowly make my way through the morning, and because I live about an hour away from school.
My weeks are generally pretty compressed into tuesdays-thursdays, because a very large part of my classes are there (with monday and friday having only 2 classes each). Generally, this makes my studying more concentrated to those three days of the week, which works very well for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land