That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm the creator of this skin
View attachment 67645
With the amount of Xero-Miku skins, I'll say everything is made by him.
Just read Manito's message above, and I checked the C9 Falcon skin to see it says made by me. That is not the case, the actual artist is Pr0gram as stated in my post.
I thought that you made a port of a skin made for smashu so I put in your name (should've credited him anyways). My mistake

With all these mistakes, might as well take away my moderation rights
@EmulatorLover Can you tell me where it is?

Last edited by GoldenBullet,

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the amount of Xero-Miku skins, I'll say everything is made by him.

I thought that you made a port of a skin made for smashu so I put in your name (should've credited him anyways). My mistake

With all these mistakes, might as well take away my moderation rights
@EmulatorLover Can you tell me where it is?

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After working on this little by little for about one week here he is! Apollo styled Marth!
HNI_0039.JPG
HNI_0047.JPG
HNI_0048.JPG
HNI_0044.JPG

Attachments

• Apollo.zip
    338.8 KB · Views: 661
Reactions: Ballazack

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was looking through the games files and noticed something... I noticed that there are .mbn files (model files), and various model files (model.jtb, model.flp, and model.ik). What are the differences between these files? I noticed that the game needs all of these files in order to run character models and textures correctly, and without those files it tends to crash or not display properly (like when someone tries to use an assist trophy's model and textures over a fighter).

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was looking through the games files and noticed something... I noticed that there are .mbn files (model files), and various model files (model.jtb, model.flp, and model.ik). What are the differences between these files? I noticed that the game needs all of these files in order to run character models and textures correctly, and without those files it tends to crash or not display properly (like when someone tries to use an assist trophy's model and textures over a fighter).
Some seem to establish vertices, while others seem to label bones.

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'd love to understand what these do for the sake of model imports in the 3DS version. When I get myself a monitor (or maybe starting in the summer) I'll be much more active in trying to get these researched.

I bet you guys already figured, but all my projects including (͡°͜ʖ͡°) Suit Samus and other surprises are on hold for a while. I've been very busy and I think at this point the most I can focus on is being active in a thread. Sorry guys, I really wanna get back into texture modding because I absolutely loved creating my own designs and sharing them. But we'll see what happens in the future.

Oh and

REQUESTS!!!!!!
Striped Cloud
581ec9a47a4c2.jpg
581ec80b6f123.jpg
Neku Shulk
581cdb5c05207.jpg
581cdb65ca32f.jpg
BLACK AND BLUE (Buster Sword too please)
58143291af6ab.jpg
5814333da9134.jpg
5814322fd1b5f.jpg
58143270ea99b.jpg
530-90_581433cb041ff.jpg
Dunban
5808c27702e56.jpg

Last edited by Clouded Sun,
Reactions: Riku358

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to understand what these do for the sake of model imports in the 3DS version. When I get myself a monitor (or maybe starting in the summer) I'll be much more active in trying to get these researched.

I bet you guys already figured, but all my projects including (͡°͜ʖ͡°) Suit Samus and other surprises are on hold for a while. I've been very busy and I think at this point the most I can focus on is being active in a thread. Sorry guys, I really wanna get back into texture modding because I absolutely loved creating my own designs and sharing them. But we'll see what happens in the future.

Oh and

REQUESTS!!!!!!
Striped Cloud
581ec9a47a4c2.jpg
581ec80b6f123.jpg
Neku Shulk
581cdb5c05207.jpg
581cdb65ca32f.jpg
BLACK AND BLUE (Buster Sword too please)
58143291af6ab.jpg
5814333da9134.jpg
5814322fd1b5f.jpg
58143270ea99b.jpg
530-90_581433cb041ff.jpg
Alright, thank you guys for replying. That explains a lot (like why I can put Pikachu over Captain Falcon, and not put Shadow over Sonic).

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thank you guys for replying. That explains a lot (like why I can put Pikachu over Captain Falcon, and not put Shadow over Sonic).
This is the last question:
What do vmt files do? I noticed that when I use a different characters vmt file on a character (lets say Rosalina) the textures are displayed differently. Do vmt files hold texture layout information?

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok, im back, fucking university now i have to spend 10 hours per day, and 4 on saturday
anyway here are both cloud striped and cyan/black, and emilia
tomorrow if i can iwould post ganondorf ad shulk
HNI_0084.JPG
HNI_0085.JPG
HNI_0086.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG

Attachments

• cloud.rar
    461.8 KB · Views: 847
  • rosetta.rar
    164.5 KB · Views: 766

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D