ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
the ones uploaded on Brawl Vault. I am not saying all of them - the games are very different so movesets and stuff are changed greatly - but things like model imports and custom movesets and even sounds can be ported. custom music mods for Brawl have already been ported for saltysd smash 4 mods file formats. there could probably be some way to port quite a lot of mods that are able to be ported to the new game with the new mods. perhaps something more universal could be done to port a lot of them. also proper credits to the ones who made the Brawl mods would have to be noted on every port out there. porting mods from Brawl to smash 4 would cover a lot of modding. rather than having to start from scratch again with modding we could probably bring in tons of ports if it's possible and with veteran characters in which the mods can be ported to. or get the models for the custom characters by extracting them then import an old mod's model and make it compatible with a new mod on a newer version of a veteran character. there's a lot that can definitely have source looked at and either manually port it over by comparing the data and trying the best to make something almost exactly like it with the new game data or if it's even possible design a tool to do it. it obviously wouldn't be perfect porting but existing mods could be used to make mods that are based on them with new character data to account for.
Sorry man. But Model Imports are not supported in Smash 4 3DS even custom moveset and animations.
It can work on the Wii U but not on the 3DS.

What SaltySD could do is to change textures, sounds, and stage(early development).

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

NekoNe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can someone make this skins??
57f6c81cd6c0a.jpg 57f6c820aeeda.jpg 57f6ce3e2201f.jpg 573615619294e.jpg 573615627465c.jpg

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone make this into Smash 3DS format?
http://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4769
(Only the ui)
That's a wrap!

@Manito Can you swap Charizard to Mega Charizard? Lucario has it's Mega as a skin here. So why not Charizard?
Also, can you make Ash-Pikachu skin?
ashs-pikachu-194754.jpg

All 6 Pikachu costume slots(c1-6) use Pikachu's 2nd alt but edited.
It's better if it's a pack. :D

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a wrap!

@Manito Can you swap Charizard to Mega Charizard? Lucario has it's Mega as a skin here. So why not Charizard?
Also, can you make Ash-Pikachu skin?
ashs-pikachu-194754.jpg

All 6 Pikachu costume slots(c1-6) use Pikachu's 2nd alt but edited.
It's better if it's a pack. :D
Mega Charizard over regular Charizard doesn't work. Just makes a wierd freakazoid monster.

Navi64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone make Sora over Cloud or Roy and I know there's Sora but that's over Shulk and I'm really suck at playing Shulk so please and if you can make Papyrus over whatever you want and Frisk over Ness or Lucas. Thank you.

Last edited by Navi64,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone make Sora over Cloud or Roy and I know there's Sora but that's over Shulk and I'm really suck at playing Shulk so please and if you can make Papyrus over whatever you want and Frisk over Ness or Lucas. Thank you.
You suck at Shulk? You're not really feeling it.
It's impossible to make Papyrus in Smash 3DS because of the texture and stance. The best thing for Papyrus is Marth or Roy but you can't edit their hair or body. For Frisk, why not Villager? You can found one here as a Villager Skin. Still, it's impossible for Frisk to be Ness or Lucas because of the hat and hair.

I swear, if there's a move swap tool for Smash 3DS, I would love to see Villager uses the stick instead of an Umbrella as a side tilt.

Navi64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You suck at Shulk? You're not really feeling it.
It's impossible to make Papyrus in Smash 3DS because of the texture and stance. The best thing for Papyrus is Marth or Roy but you can't edit their hair or body. For Frisk, why not Villager? You can found one here as a Villager Skin. Still, it's impossible for Frisk to be Ness or Lucas because of the hat and hair.

I swear, if there's a move swap tool for Smash 3DS, I would love to see Villager uses the stick instead of an Umbrella as a side tilt.
Oh sorry, I didn't know if there's Frisk already. And yeah I'm suck at Shulk I mean Cloud is better than him and some of his moves are pretty slow which is kinda suck and one of the reason why I didn't main Shulk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OvD30K-KN3k