Hacking Smash Bros Ultimate says Corrupted

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i installed a NSP Copy of Smash Bros on my Switch with Tinfoil as i dont want to always bring my Cart with me and now when i want to start the Game it says some Files are corrupted. I already tried reinstalling and using a NSP from another site but it still doesnt work

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigpatches installed?
are you using ordinary atmosphere?, kosmos?, Rei?
Im using Kosmos and yes Sigopatches are active because i can play a NSP Copy of my Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu Game just fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im using Kosmos and yes Sigopatches are active because i can play a NSP Copy of my Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu Game just fine
Sigpatches*

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sigpatches*

Smash doesn't work with Kosmos atm, don't know why, could be that they are using incomplete sigpatches
Try using ordinary Atmosphere with sigpatches "They can be found on this site", if that works then you'd just have to wait til the kosmos team fixes it
but hey, always buy your games :>

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash doesn't work with Kosmos atm, don't know why, could be that they are using incomplete sigpatches
Try using ordinary Atmosphere with sigpatches "They can be found on this site", if that works then you'd just have to wait til the kosmos team fixes it
but hey, always buy your games :>
Ohh i didnt know that Kosmos doesnt work with Smash thanks. Yes i bought the games i installed too i got Smash as a physical copy here and my Copy of Pokemon is delivered today :)

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say get an untouched XCI but forgot that that's for sx users only. Be careful where you get the nsp of the game. I usually go nsp but there were versions that were causing SD card corruption because people tampered with the nca's, or something like that.. That, and the rumored smash bricker that went around sort of scarred me for life when it comes to downloading any old nsp out there. An untouched XCI is a raw cartridge dump, unmodified, and doesn't actually 'install' anything which has advantages and is generally considered to be safer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum