Not open for further replies.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Me, I was a heavy smoker since I was 15. My Mum was very mad about it, that I was destroying my health and stinking the house up, so I’m slowly giving up. I’m into vaping right now, not because I like ripping fat clouds but because it helps me stay right off cigs all day long. I can even do it indoors.
So if any of you do it, just vote or comment down below, as well as your favourite e liquid and strength.

I own(ed) a Blu Pro clearomiser and my favourite e liquid is Nasty juice Devils teeth, 6mg.
I used to buy Pall Mall cigarretes, because they were cheaper (but nasty). BTW after my Dad scolded all the shops on my street for selling me cigarettes without asking for ID, I found it quite difficult to acquire either cigarettes or e liquids. (Now I'm forced to go elsewhere just to buy cigs).
Anyways thank you in advance for sharing!

UPDATE: My Mom took away my vape pen so now I'm back to smoking, plus I drink e-liquid on a regular basis. :wacko:
Also, I think my "Mom" might be cheating with another guy...
Nothing but I do your mom.
Not quite sure tho. Hmmm...

A bit of advice for those living in London: As long as you have at least some facial hair and you are tall enough, just go to any "Food 4 Less" Romanian food store and they will sell you anything you like without asking for ID. They might ask you how old you are, but just tell them that you are 18 or over.

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was a choice between cancer or looking like a douche then I'd pick cancer.

In all seriousness though I do neither but I love the smell of empty cigarette packs.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Never started either, don't ever intend to.
Can't be addicted if you dont start :^)
smarty.jpg

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started smoking regularly when I was 17 and continued for around 15 years, ruining a lot of expensive stuff in the process. I ended up quitting for about 6 months after repeated attempts then picked it back up briefly before switching to vaping. I'm probably more addicted to nicotine now than ever, but I feel much better these days with no coughing or spitting up tar and phlegm like with the many years of cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...