Gaming SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin Coming to NA

SylvWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this news from the Atlus Faithful newsletter and figured I'd post it here. No official source, so I didn't post it in USN.

The official site is here, and says Fall 2011, so we can expect that as a tentative release date.

Personally, I'm pretty excited. I'm a big fan of the Persona series and SMT in general, so this is great to hear.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great i have a reason to keep my psp around, and to think i almost traded it for a PS2!
yaypsp.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
YES!!! YES YES!!!

I have been waiting for this day. I will be buying this even though I can't play it on my Go. I want a copy to own.

This means 1,2, and 3 are all officially on the PSP. THAT. IS. FUCKING. SWEET.

I have been playing 2 on my PSP and had so much fun, I see why people say it's the best in the series.

I was JUST about to post this news, by the way.
tongue.gif

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/24/...-coming-to-psp/

I guess I am late lol.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow awesome news! the only one i dont know of the series yet looking forward to it

while talking persona im trying to get myself a working eboot of eternal punishment without slowdown on 6.35 pro b5 lately .. or is it a common compatibility issue with this one? any help / advice welcome

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing the japanese version but I couldn't understand it so I had to delete it unfortunately. Looking forward to the english release though. I always loved the series.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a translation patch out by Gemini. You can download the patch and apply it to your game, or pirate it from somewhere already patched. In fact, you can run that patched version on your PSP.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't understand is why both Persona 2 games aren't being re-done. I know in an interview, they said they'd like to, but there are now only plans for Innocent Sin. Also kinda disappointed they are toning down some of the language and imagery for a game that will be rated M anyhow.

::holds fingers for Persona4Portable::

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3