Hacking SNEEK+DI quick guide

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
pplucky said:
LinkFan16 said:
Download Eula v3 with ModMii and then install it to your emulated NAND with ShowMiiWads, then you should be able to accept the license agreement and use the shop channel
Great! It worked, thanks! I will suggest XFlak to install corresponding EULA on ModMii generated SNEEK/UNEEK Nands...
Should it be added to ALL emu nands, or should I just include it if someone opts to install the shopping on their emu nands?

opinions?
I would say it should be added to ALL emu nands... This is an hidden channel anyway, it does no harm...

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, even after fixing the Shopping Channel with EULA (and accepting it), I still can't access the 'Shop' option within game 'Just Dance 2' (it says it cannot connect to the server, to check my internet connection'). I'm sure internet connection is fine!

This works fine if done from my real NAND.

Any ideas?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
pplucky said:
Btw, even after fixing the Shopping Channel with EULA (and accepting it), I still can't access the 'Shop' option within game 'Just Dance 2' (it says it cannot connect to the server, to check my internet connection'). I'm sure internet connection is fine!

Any ideas?

I had connection problems with emu nand, I copied my settings.txt file from a real nand dump over to emu nand and it resolved the issue. Hope this helps

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
pplucky said:

Any ideas?

I had connection problems with emu nand, I copied my settings.txt file from a real nand dump over to emu nand and it resolved the issue. Hope this helps
I can try copying it again, but I'm pretty sure I did that already. And still, from emu nand, I can use the Opera channel or Shopping channel...now without issues.

UPDATE: Tried it, no luck. In emu nand, still no internet connection within the game, internet connection OK outside it.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Savegames are located in:
title0010000\
Every folder in there contains a save game. Just copy all the contents of the 00010000 folder into the same location in the new NAND. I tried this & my uneek+di nand would not load I had about 118mb of saved games. Also I have 2 nands i need to copy saves over from, 1 for wii games and 1 for VC WW games however I only used the most recent nand off my actual Wii. Does it matter if its from a 4.1 or 4.3 wii dump?QUOTECouldn't get these to work.

Savegames don't appear, and the files were copied sucessfully to the right folders...

Does anyone know where does Wii save the info about the acceptance of the network agreement terms? In my SNEEK Nand, it is requesting me to do a System Update (it's a 4.2E) and I don't want to. I just wanted to able to use the Shopping Channel, but I cannot without accepting these terms, which I cannot without doing the System Update.

If I could find out in which folder it saves that information, I could replace the files with the ones I have in my real nand and I wouldn't have the problem anymore.
I'm having the same problem referencing game saves. I used giantprunes nand extractor & copied over COD:BO folder 53433745 over into title/00010000/ of emulated nand and it does not even show up. If I try to backup from real nand with Bluedump (non fakesign) I get a DSI error
frown.gif
I've tried loading Savegame Manager GX via AHPBROT test.dol and it doesnt work on uneek+di.

If you guys could suggest anything else that would be great. On the plus side I was able to copy over all my Mii's however it still prompts me to make a fresh one when I first launch Mii Channel.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
kylster said:
If you guys could suggest anything else that would be great. On the plus side I was able to copy over all my Mii's however it still prompts me to make a fresh one when I first launch Mii Channel.
Check my answer here.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pplucky said:

Any ideas?

it is normal for uneek . You also can not download dlc for rb3 and can't update black ops online

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
zizer said:
pplucky said:

Any ideas?

it is normal for uneek . You also can not download dlc for rb3 and can't update black ops online
But is this a defect or a feature? If it is a defect, it's fixable
happy.gif
. If it is a feature, it's not
tongue.gif

Does this make sense, if you can have internet without problems within Uneek?

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
zizer said:
yes , i use opera and play mario kart , black ops(use original nand dump for online update in real nand) with uneek+di
Did I understood it correctly? If I use a copy of my real nand in UNEEK+DI, I'll be able to do what I want inside JD2?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
yes , i use opera and play mario kart , black ops(use original nand dump for online update in real nand) with uneek+di
Is there a possible way to just copy the update files over to virgin nand and achieve the same end result? I've tried to use a nand dump from my real Wii and it just loads to black screen
frown.gif

Also what do you gain from updating COD:BO?

Could someone also answer a few other questions?
If I have priiloader installed to my emulated nand & autoboot file via Crazy Intro will this work?
Do hidden channels work with uneek+di?

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
kylster said:
Could someone also answer a few other questions?I can try...

kylster said:
If I have priiloader installed to my emulated nand & autoboot file via Crazy Intro will this work? No reason why not. The only thing is that priiloader always freezes after about 10 seconds of usage through emulated nand, so you will need to be fast to be able to enable this. Anyway, as UNEEK+DI can see the SD card, no reason why it won't work.

QUOTE(kylster @ Apr 4 2011, 06:34 AM)
Do hidden channels work with uneek+di?
What kind of hidden channels? Hidden by you? Or like EULA? EULA is an hidden channel, I installed it and it worked fine.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pplucky said:
zizer said:
Did I understood it correctly? If I use a copy of my real nand in UNEEK+DI, I'll be able to do what I want inside JD2?

no , you can not download update or dlc in uneek. You can manually install dlc(wad) in JD2

webugoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii Sports Resort Killed my 4.2U EmuNand. 3times.

3 different ways i tried to test wii sports resort.

1) Press 1 --> Select Wii Sports Resorts --> Clicked on Disc menu --> Start --> Just Black Screen for 5minutes
Power OFF the Wii and Try to Load UNEEK+DI. EmuNand is Dead just black screen.

Restored my Backup EmuNand

2) I converted the Wii Sports Resorts again from Working WBFS format to EmuNand Games folder. I used ModMii.
Same steps from ( 1 ) ..Same Result. emuNand will not load Anymore.

Restored my Backup Emunand Again.

3) No matter what I do. I can't play my Wii Soprts Resorts. Even if I backup from my original disc.

My emuNand does not have Priiloader . i'M not sure if Wii Sports Resorts is trying to update my Emunand to 4.3

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
i use uneek+di r153 with real nand dump and wii sport resort work fine

monster hunter tri kill my 4.3e EmuNand always
actually, with uneek+di r153 monster hunter tri works like a charm in my 4.3u nand

Im experienced problems only with Zangeki no reginleiv (crashes randomly) and Arc Rise Fantasia Proper UNDUB (error 002)

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
NahuelDS said:
zizer said:
i use uneek+di r153 with real nand dump and wii sport resort work fine

monster hunter tri kill my 4.3e EmuNand always
actually, with uneek+di r153 monster hunter tri works like a charm in my 4.3u nand

Zizer is on 4.3E not 4.3U. I have had probs configuring wireless with E NANDS but U ones are fine. My point being is that E NAND may cause issues that U ones can't replicate

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to play monster hunter tri or is it like wii sports resorts, just a black screen? I can try mine out later to see if it dies. From my understanding It's best to use both real nand and emunand depending on preferences.

This is how I plan to set my wii:
-Boot up to Crazy Intro from real nand
-Have hidden channel for "switch2uneek" or shortcut to installed channel "switch2uneek" mapped to what ever button on real & "Only Wii Games" emu-nand.
-Have multiple emulated nands for various reason (1)Only Wii Games (2)VC titles (3)WW titles. This is to save on loading times 10GB of emu-nand takes 2mins to load up LoL & a hell of a lot less time w/o the clutter.
-Have "Only Wii Games" emu-nand w/priiloader installed autoboot to file JoYflow v9 forwarder. No priiloader for VC/WW emu-nands but have channel switch2uneek & hbcv1.07.

I believe this will work out fine
smile.gif
I just try to make it simple for my wife so when i'm gone she can easily figure things out
smile.gif

Wii
|---Autoboot installed file {Crazy Intro} via Priiloader
.....|
.....|---(1)Shortcut for switch2uneek {either hidden channel or forwarder channel} (not implemented yet)
.....|....|
.....|....|----switch2uneek emulated nand selection
.....|..........|
.....|..........|---emu-nand "Only Wii Games" autoboot installed file {JoYflow forwarder v9} via priiloader
.....|..........|
.....|..........|---emu-nand "VC titles" (no priiloader just system menu with switch2uneek channel & hbcv1.07 installed)
.....|..........|
.....|..........|---emu-nand "WW titles" (no priiloader just system menu with switch2uneek channel & hbcv1.07 installed)
.....|
.....|---(+)CFG Loader {hidden} (implemented)
.....|
.....|---(-)WiiFlow {hidden channel (implemented)

This way it's like having your cake and eating it to LoL I know she could just play games from the actual wii but I'm looking for convince and stability among games.

What do you guys think of this setup? Do you think this would be an easy way to adapt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: