modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
I'm gonna have to do some changes xflak
Your step order isn't correct anymore
tongue.gif
if u say so... what's not correct anymore?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still no luck loading games from usb with sneek even tried using uloader which others say is workin.

Guess ill just wait for a more complete version.

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you do this with a USB hard drive too or only through the SD slot?
I did read most of the post in here but not all.

Det1re

det1re.de
OP
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Binxy said:
There is no space for both, USB and SD. But since it's open source, some might be able to make a USB only version.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wilsoff said:
fogbank said:
I know the HBC loads upside down when the IOS it runs on is trucha enabled. In my case the HBC is running on IOS61. I used NUSD to download a clean IOS61 (unpatched) and then used ShowMiiWads to install it to my NAND backup. The HBC still loads upside down.
Edit: Forgot to mention that I have never had cIOSCORP in any way (real NAND or SNEEK NAND).
Try running DOP-IOS MOD from SNEEK (put it on a usb stick so you can run it from SNEEK HBC). Install IOS61 with no patches.

I installed a clean IOS61 to my real NAND, made another BootMii backup, extracted it with ShowMiiWads and HBC still loaded upside down.

I did an official update to 4.2U on my SNEEK NAND and it still loads upside down.

HBC on my real NAND still loads normally.

I'm puzzled.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Whats best way to run hackmii installeer on SNEEK, I running 4.1e barebones made with just sysmenu, ios 60 and eula/region select wads plus added shared2 folder from another nand backup as sneek would only create dir, All i have is disc channel

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Det1re said:
Binxy said:
There is no space for both, USB and SD. But since it's open source, some might be able to make a USB only version.
Yeah, USB is what I am looking for. RB2 you could finally have all your DLC playable instead of using the 4GB non-SHDC card trick

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I create a "clean" dump of a 4.2e system using NUSD?

If so does anyone know the needed files or point in the direction of a how to?

I just want to run wiiware and vc from it so I only need what's required for that.

Thanks

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK a clean 3.2 dump (no saves, no channels just the homebrewchannel) from a 4GB SDHC Class2 takes about 5 seconds to boot. My 4.2 dump with a lot of saves and channels from a 4GB SDHC Class10 takes about 10 seconds to boot. So it is very important to clean up your dump to speed things up. A faster SD only increases speed slightly. By the way I dont think that SNEEK isnt good enough for everyday usage. If you do it right it is pretty quick and it gives you the opportunity to learn a little more about your Wii and its filestructure. Try and error without worries. So also the n00bs will profit from that. Big respect to Crediar for this awesome app.

ClockWorK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone still stuck in black-screen land, FS Dumper failed me twice. So I made a NAND Dump through BootMii, and extracted it with ShowMiiWads. And shazam, SNEEK works.

However, when I load up the HomeBrew Channel, there's nothing listed.

I have my apps folder on my SNEEK SD card, and also on my USB HDD on FAT32 partition (which I usually use with no SD).

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ClockWorK said:
For anyone still stuck in black-screen land, FS Dumper failed me twice. So I made a NAND Dump through BootMii, and extracted it with ShowMiiWads. And shazam, SNEEK works.

I have my apps folder on my SNEEK SD card, and also on my USB HDD on FAT32 partition (which I usually use with no SD).
Did you change it to load from USB? (press 1)

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
ClockWorK said:

Did you change it to load from USB? (press 1)
Hardly any HBC apps work in sneek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON