SNES Mini - Use Nintendo-Official retro controllers (SNES/NES/Genesis[Mega Drive]

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am thinking about getting a SNES Mini for a small aesthetic console for all Atari/NES/SNES//Sega Master System/Sega Genesis[Mega Drive] games.
I have the new official nintendo SNES/NES and Genesis controllers and would like to use it on the system.
Does anyone have experience with the 8bitdo retro receiver for this unit? Or can they suggest any console other than a PC/NUC for this setup?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking about getting a SNES Mini for a small aesthetic console for all Atari/NES/SNES//Sega Master System/Sega Genesis[Mega Drive] games.
I have the new official nintendo SNES/NES and Genesis controllers and would like to use it on the system.
Does anyone have experience with the 8bitdo retro receiver for this unit? Or can they suggest any console other than a PC/NUC for this setup?
I think those are what I bought. No issues with them. I'm using wireless on the nes, snes, and Genesis minis.

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think those are what I bought. No issues with them. I'm using wireless on the nes, snes, and Genesis minis.
With the 8bitdo retro receiver yea?
You have to re-pair them when u wanna switch? and was it pre-configured in retroarch or did u have to do any mapping?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)