Homebrew snes9x was working fine but now....

iluvfuzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my husband launches a game it just gives a black screen. The tv then acts like there's nothing plugged in so I have to turn the wii off and turn it back on. I tried reinstalling snes9x and the channel too but it still gives the black screen. I have no idea what went wrong or what I should do to fix it.

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my husband launches a game it just gives a black screen. The tv then acts like there's nothing plugged in so I have to turn the wii off and turn it back on. I tried reinstalling snes9x and the channel too but it still gives the black screen. I have no idea what went wrong or what I should do to fix it.

Don't know if it will solve the problem, delete the settings.xml file in "snes9xgx" folder in root of SD or USB. This could possible solve problem, just a suggestion.

mustangemu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a suggestion, but one time i took the sd card out and looked at the bottom and the plastic had got bent from taking in out and putting it in so much. i straightened it out and everything started working properly.its worth a look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol