proapc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I want to stream multiple n3ds on the same PC. I'm using the latest release of BootNTR Selector. I cannot patch the binary file (NTR 3.6.1) using Snickerstream's advance options, I get an error that says that the file is not valid or incompatible.
I was able to path a NTR 3.6 file, but this file is not compatible with my current 3DS firmware (11.13).
Please help me.

EDIT: Finally I made it work. I had to use 3.6 instead of 3.6.1, and then I could patch it and change the port

Last edited by proapc,

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What hat is the best configuration for using Old 3DS?, this is my current configuration :
LcqZe3z.png

DVj5Ngh.png

By the way, there is no sound, is this normal?

Radnos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a plan to port this application to Android as .apk apps? I have no knowledge about programming.

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have the manual configs for different video presets? i need it for ntrview (manual configs only). specifically looking for top-screen-only.

ilovespaghetti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to "refresh" the SnickerStream without closing and re-opening it.
I explain what happens: Sometimes the 3DS loses the connection with the other player connected through Internet, but it keeps sending the screen image to SnickerStream, the only problem is the framerate goes from 30-35 (my standard), to maximum 5.
The only solution I found is exiting and opening it again. The WiFi didn't crash tho, this is the weird thing.

So TLDR: SnickerStream very occasionally drops frame rate after a communication error, and the only solution appears to be re-connecting it to the 3DS (close and re-open the program). Is there an option to "refresh" the connection, like a F5 key in real time? Thanks.

Last edited by ilovespaghetti,

boyfriendcoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has a free moment, could they explain / update me on the status of streaming with n3ds? From what I've read, Snickerstream and Boot NTR Selector are required, but the latest release of Boot NTR Selector is not compatible with the latest Luma (which is currently installed on my N3DS). Just curious if streaming is in fact still possible, or if an update can be expected. Thanks!

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Mapeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If anyone has a free moment, could they explain / update me on the status of streaming with n3ds? From what I've read, Snickerstream and Boot NTR Selector are required, but the latest release of Boot NTR Selector is not compatible with the latest Luma (which is currently installed on my N3DS). Just curious if streaming is in fact still possible, or if an update can be expected. Thanks!
A bit late, but yes you can, but you have to install Luma3DS 3GX Loader in addition to Boot NTR afaik.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

proapc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I want to stream multiple n3ds on the same PC. I'm using the latest release of BootNTR Selector which uses NTR 3.6.1. I cannot patch the binary file (NTR 3.6.1) using Snickerstream's advance options, I get an error that says that the file is not valid or incompatible.
I was able to path a NTR 3.6 file, but this file is not compatible with my current 3DS firmware (11.16), or at least I can't boot it with BootNTR Selector.
Is there a way to patch the 3.6.1 file in order to use port 7001?
Please help me.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I hopepd over to the wiki on RattletraPM's github, read the section called "Streaming with HzMod", which tells me to "download the AIO pack from HzMod's GBATemp thread".

I click the link to the relevant thread, but there are no downloads, just a "Downloads have been revoked. Thank you for your support" note at the bottom of the first post. Where do I get the necessary software for my O3DS / N3DS? The download linked in this thread here just contains the PC client. I am at a bit of a loss on how to proceed.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I hopepd over to the wiki on RattletraPM's github, read the section called "Streaming with HzMod", which tells me to "download the AIO pack from HzMod's GBATemp thread".

I click the link to the relevant thread, but there are no downloads, just a "Downloads have been revoked. Thank you for your support" note at the bottom of the first post. Where do I get the necessary software for my O3DS / N3DS? The download linked in this thread here just contains the PC client. I am at a bit of a loss on how to proceed.
you are gonna have to look for it somewhere else the hzmod download thing for you can stream. if you have an old3ds or new3ds depends on which one it is.. if thats what you are looking for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol