War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im thinking of getting either a crimson case or a white case. Is there any good place that delivers em quick? (No, not dealextreme. They took a month to mail me my 3 in 1.)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found out that the 2.8 is actually a 2.6, which I hear is a piece of cake to downgrade.

Is a Pandora's Battery hard to find/ expensive? Because he moved the price up to 90 bucks, and after that, Ill be literally drained of all money.
Yeah, from 2.6 you can upgrade to 2.8 which is really easy to downgrade.

I've never bought one, so I can't say how much it would cost. Surely 20$+. On eBay there's one auction (Pandora + 1GB Memory Stick...) that's 70$+.

So it might be pretty costly, if you don't find a bargain somewhere
unsure.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So I can downgrade 3.7 using a Magic Memory instead of Pandoras Batt.? Because if so, I met a really nice guy here in GBAtemp that offered to send me his extra Magic Memory.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is no need to buy a Magic Memory Stick, you can create your own using your own MS and then just reformat it.

Yes I know that, I did that myself
biggrin.gif
But the auction I was talking of had a Memory Stick on it
tongue.gif

So I can downgrade 3.7 using a Magic Memory instead of Pandoras Batt.? Because if so, I met a really nice guy here in GBAtemp that offered to send me his extra Magic Memory.
No, to use a Pandora's Battery you also need a Magic Memory Stick. So you need them both.

But Magic Memory stick is pretty easy to do yourself with a simple program on your pc.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, Im definitely going for the 2.6 then. He tells me when turned on, you can barely see any scratches.

I'm gonna go look up some tuts, so excited for tomorrow! What's a good homebrew site?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...