boxhunter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Tempers,
Quick question.
I see alot of vids with people having lots of WiiWare and VC games on their Wii console.
But for me I can only fit about 12 VC and Wiiware games on my menu and then a disclaimer comes up saying not enough memory delete your files.
Is their a way to decrease the amount of blocks a wad file takes up?

P.S If I posted in wrong section admins, please move.

Thanks,

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best idea outside of a SD card is to remove unnecessary crap from the system that didn't come with it in the first place. I've set the menu back to day one basically with the internet browser being the survivor as it was promised out of the gate as were the weather/ap news channels. I removed the rest and found I had a lot more room for crud. Nintendo Channel was a cool idea but I never used it since I can do better online and have a pc where I can test drive the full DS title vs a demo.

Right now I have 5 NeoGeo, 1 N64, and 3 WiiWare (FFCC King, Star Soldier, and Defend Your Castle) all sitting there and at least 20 save games worth of crap between them and the normal stuff and still have like maybe 200blocks left.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its all the update crap that Nintendo sends, not connected mine up at all and I've still got plenty of room left.

Got about 5 WiiWare, 6 N64, 4 Mega Drive, 3 SNES & 3 PC Engine on mine plus a load of saves and that's pretty much filled it up. Need that fucking alternative space solution Nintendo!

boxhunter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me I got 4 Wiiware, 3N64 and 3SNES and now only have 31 blocks left
frown.gif

If they could release a USB Harddrive that would be gold
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum