So..today I backed out of a sale on Craigs List

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was selling my mothers cell phone someone called me offered $150 so I told him I will think about it. Then another person offered $175 for it so I obviously accepted his ofer.

A few hours pass and I get a text from the first guy keep in mind I never told him I ras sellin to someone else. His text was "Nick what you did today was very cold blooded...very..cold blooded. You sold the phone to someone else. God will judge you for the rest of your life."

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait.. So why did you back out?
unsure.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
He must be stalking you... Be careful, he might be watching you through your window as we speak. Make sure you lock all doors and barricade yourself in at night.

GOOD LUCK, COMRADE

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I sold it cause I got a better deal obviously and I guess he texted me from another number asked if I still had and I responded that I sold it.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He sounds like a psychopath.

You have no obligation to sell it to him if you only said that you'd "think about it".

Mind you, you should have given him a chance to bid up, and not just have ignored him.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
He must be stalking you... Be careful, he might be watching you through your window as we speak. Make sure you lock all doors and barricade yourself in at night.

GOOD LUCK, COMRADE

And get a dog.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
xxteargodxx said:
Was selling my mothers cell phone someone called me offered $150 so I told him I will think about it. Then another person offered $175 for it so I obviously accepted his ofer.

A few hours pass and I get a text from the first guy keep in mind I never told him I ras sellin to someone else. His text was "Nick what you did today was very cold blooded...very..cold blooded. You sold the phone to someone else. God will judge you for the rest of your life."
God has judged you, xxteargodxx.
unsure.gif

He thinks you're a good businessman.
wink.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, you have his number. Time to do this the cool way.

Send him a text back saying the following:

"God will only judge those who have done wrong. By learning what you should not know, and by abusing that information to threaten me, you will ultimately be judged for having done such copious amounts of wrong. Remember that when you are being poked in the ass with Satan's spiky penis in the depths of hell."

Is that...is that too far?

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is interesting. Ever since July 14th since I decided to not sell this guy the phone I've received 4 calls from Private Numbers which I'm pretty sure is him because I decided to answer and see who is calling me private when my phone rang today.

Sure enough it's him and this is his message to me this time "You gonna burn in hell Nick, you gonna burn in hell." I just hung up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2