So... Xbox One, or PS4? your next-gen choice

If you had to pick one, which would it be?

• The Xbox One

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • The PS4

Votes: 86 38.6%
  • The WiiU

Votes: 91 40.8%
  • None / a PC

Votes: 36 16.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

well im waiting for the games xD the games i play are on playstation/xbox the same. so im still waiting for a deal breaker

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Bad wording. I meant underpowered. I wasn't aware it had poor responsiveness as well. I don't own one.
Ah, I get it. The Wii U is a significant improvement over the PS360 (which is plenty good for me), but it is probably going to be a fair bit behind the PS4/Xbox One.

When the Wii U launched, it took quite some time to load, which was a big complaint. They released an update that decreased the loading time from around 20 seconds to around 7 seconds.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me? I'm getting (well already have) a Wii U Deluxe. The graphics are already way better than the PS360, and I don't need anything better than that. I'm also not willing to shell out the extra money that I'm sure these consoles will cost. Off screen gameplay is also a huge bonus to me as I rarely have access to my TV. I'm going on a road trip in a few months and I'm considering getting a car adapter so I can play Batman: Arkham City in the car.

If eye candy is a huge factor for you, then the other consoles are probably better choices. I'm all about the story and gameplay though. I play retro games even more than Wii\360 ones, although I've dropped everything else since I got a Wii U (hundreds of hours logged on it).
I agree with what you said I spend more time playing my Wii U & 3 DS than on PS3.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me? I'm getting (well already have) a Wii U Deluxe. The graphics are already way better than the PS360, and I don't need anything better than that. I'm also not willing to shell out the extra money that I'm sure these consoles will cost. Off screen gameplay is also a huge bonus to me as I rarely have access to my TV. I'm going on a road trip in a few months and I'm considering getting a car adapter so I can play Batman: Arkham City in the car.

If eye candy is a huge factor for you, then the other consoles are probably better choices. I'm all about the story and gameplay though. I play retro games even more than Wii\360 ones, although I've dropped everything else since I got a Wii U (hundreds of hours logged on it).
You are so lucky to have the deluxe WiiU bundle I only have regular WiiU bundle I bought the retro style multi function pro controller for my WiiU deluxe owners get special benefits that regular WiiU owners don't get.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are so lucky to have the deluxe WiiU bundle I only have regular WiiU bundle I bought the retro style multi function pro controller for my WiiU deluxe owners get special benefits that regular WiiU don't get.
Not really. I have the deluxe as well, and while the black looks nice, the only other big perks are the larger internal memory and the bundled Nintendo Land.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Not really. I have the deluxe as well, and while the black looks nice, the only other big perks are the larger internal memory and the bundled Nintendo Land.
The memory itself is worth the $50 in my opinion. You can't download much (demos, virtual console, digital only games, and apps) on one quarter of the memory. You also get to be part of the Deluxe Digital Promotion (eShop credit for buying new/digital games).

Reactions: chavosaur

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You for got about the special website for deluxe owners that grants you special offers that regular owners check out the last nintendo direct & you'll see what I mean.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
PS4 WLL NOT BLOCK USED GAMES...i dunno who's spreading this rumor but Sony has already confirmed there is no used game blocking or any other form of limitation on games. I suspect this is the Microsoft crowd trying to spread dirt on Sony's already triumphant console...Enjoy your CD Keys Xboxers

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS4 WLL NOT BLOCK USED GAMES...i dunno who's spreading this rumor but Sony has already confirmed there is no used game blocking or any other form of limitation on games. I suspect this is the Microsoft crowd trying to spread dirt on Sony's already triumphant console...Enjoy your CD Keys Xboxers
They haven't confirmed jack, unless you can provide a source for your statement.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
its been stated by Sony many times used games are not blocked especially first party games, they are giving devs the choice for that so i expect more online passes and shit like that.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google? its all over the fucking place find it yourself ? if not don't believe me? thats fine to i could care less.

Lets see, Googly goo and...
http://n4g.com/news/1263068/ps4-s-a...uestion-is-still-just-as-unclear-as-xbox-ones
Unconfirmed
http://gamingbolt.com/gamestop-president-confirms-ps4-and-xbox-one-games-can-be-resold
Confirms Ps4 and Nextbox games can be sold used
http://www.gamepolitics.com/2013/05...and-xbox-one-games-can-be-resold#.UZ5gE_q9LCQ
Says both can be resold.

And yet... Nothing from the actual developers themselves. What YOU are reading is all speculation. We won't know until e3.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The memory itself is worth the $50 in my opinion. You can't download much (demos, virtual console, digital only games, and apps) on one quarter of the memory. You also get to be part of the Deluxe Digital Promotion (eShop credit for buying new/digital games).

To be fair even the "Deluxe" memory is absolutely fucking atrocious. In January I got a PS3 for $300 with 250GB and like 5 games included.

I mean it's nice they have no cap on external hard drives but you're still gonna invest a couple bucks towards that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn