Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
This is only for 3.4 and below. If you want 4.0 and above see xzxero's guide.

3.4 and below
First get the files by emailing [email protected]
It will automatically email you back with the link. (thanks da_letter_a for the idea of these email stuff
biggrin.gif
)

Put all these files on your SD Card. Put the SD Card in your Wii, and turn it on.

1) Go to Wii Options, Data Managment, Channels, then press SD Card. When the message box pops up, press YES.
The HBC Installer will pop up. Follow the instructions on screen and you will have the Homebrew Channel.

2) Go to the Homebrew Channel and go to WAD Manager. Go to IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad in the list and press + on the Wii Remote to install it. After it is done installing, go to step 3.

3) Go to the Homebrew Channel and go to cIOS rev14. Follow the on-screen instructions, it's pretty straight forward.
Note: When it asks you to choose the IOS to use to install it, use IOS16.
Note2: When it asks you to do either Network Installation or WAD Installation, choose WAD Installation.

After everything is done, you are free to:
Install cIOScorp 3.4 for loading backups from the Disc Channel.
Note: If you want to play Brawl and Mario Kart, use cIOScorp 3.2.
If you want to play GhostBusters, but not Brawl or Mario Kart, use cIOScorp 3.4
Use NeoGamma to load your backups.
Install Preloader or BootMii as boot2(if you can) for brick protection.
Install Preloader and change the System Menu IOS to 249 to load backups from the Disc Channel (not as good compatibility as cIOScorp, but quicker to do)
Update the Homebrew Channel to the latest version, since there is a kinda old one in this package.
Use any USB Loader to load your backups from a USB Drive.

or any other way to load burned games.

Note: Custom Wad Manager isn't used in this guide anymore. Just ignore that homebrew app.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Step 3 in the 3.4 guide seems entirely useless now since you have the cIOS installer use IOS16 anyways. Also is that even safe to do at all on LU64+ Wii's still on 3.4? I'm pretty sure at least installing cios_fix.wad isn't. Which is the reason they had to install the LU64fix.wad in the past. Either wad installation is useless now though with cIOS rev 13 and 14 rendering them useless.

Otherwise the 4.0/4.1 section basically looks exactly the same as xzxero's guide with more double spaces and without saying how to do any of the things that can be done after that or telling people to actually use bootmii.

And it doesn't even have the 4.2 section when xzxero's does already.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ahahaah what a rip off my guide.

get your 12 year old guide outta here man, we appreciate the effort but there are enough guides as is.

and in plus a serious legitimate softmod guide will come out soon enough, even better than anyone youve ever seen.

your promoting cioscorp to be installed. this spells danger all over.
idk man, there should be a rule about rewording other peoples guides, oh wait, this is almost word for word.

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
nabster92 said:
Step 3 in the 3.4 guide seems entirely useless now since you have the cIOS installer use IOS16 anyways. Also is that even safe to do at all on LU64+ Wii's still on 3.4? I'm pretty sure at least installing cios_fix.wad isn't. Which is the reason they had to install the LU64fix.wad in the past. Either wad installation is useless now though with cIOS rev 13 and 14 rendering them useless.

Otherwise the 4.0/4.1 section basically looks exactly the same as xzxero's guide with more double spaces and without saying how to do any of the things that can be done after that or telling people to actually use bootmii.

And it doesn't even have the 4.2 section when xzxero's does already.

Ok then. I guess I'll remove that. I just noticed that on Waninkoko's site that the new cIOS releases (12 and over) are compatible with LU64 so I'll remove it. Thanks.

Also, I haven't looked at xzzero's guide. The only thing I have seen is the title. I figured out the 4.0/4.1 stuff with the help of people on AfterDawn and another website which I won't say since it gives links to wii games.

And I'm adding the 4.2 guide soon.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
nabster92 said:

And it doesn't even have the 4.2 section when xzzero's does already.

Ok then. I guess I'll remove that. I just noticed that on Waninkoko's site that the new cIOS releases (12 and over) are compatible with LU64 so I'll remove it. Thanks.

Also, I haven't looked at xzxero's guide. The only thing I have seen is the title. I figured out the 4.0/4.1 stuff with the help of people on AfterDawn and another website which I won't say since it gives links to wii games.
ahahahaahahhahahahahah!
your saying youve never seen my guide?!!??!

what bullllshit, i guarantee you kept copy and pasted my guide and just added extra spaces and reworded it.

edit: you even got the email thing going on just like from my guide. im not sayin it started that, but still you know you obviously jacked my guide.

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
xzxero said:
Unfortune said:
nabster92 said:

Also, I haven't looked at xzxero's guide. The only thing I have seen is the title. I figured out the 4.0/4.1 stuff with the help of people on AfterDawn and another website which I won't say since it gives links to wii games.
ahahahaahahhahahahahah!

what bullllshit, i guarantee you kept copy and pasted my guide and just added extra spaces and reworded it.

edit: you even got the email thing going on you little fuck.

No, i hadn't seen your guide.... and the email thing was by da_letter_a.

edit: ok ive seen your guide, and it does look like this one a bit, but so do others guides.
example:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-154/4_..._korean-797772/

it was released before yours in another thread on the forum

but ok then ill just remove the 4.0 / 4.1 guide anyway so that this thread doesnt turn into a huge argument ........

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
xzxero said:
Unfortune said:
nabster92 said:

ahahahaahahhahahahahah!

dude, you cant even try to lie, the evidence is right there.
anyways, ill let this be until we gets some mods up in this thread.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
xzxero said:
Unfortune said:
nabster92 said:

ahahahaahahhahahahahah!

edit: ok ive seen your guide, and it does look like this one a bit, but so do others guides.
example:
[url=http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-154/4_..._korean-797772/]http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-154/4_..._korean-797772/[/url]

it was released before yours.

but ok then ill just remove the 4.0 / 4.1 guide anyway ........

my guide was release august 4
that guide was made september 5.

his steps vary, installing some wad's so theyre different.

and that guide has nothing to do with anything here.

the point is you ripped my guide and claimed it as your own, that's mad disrespect i would kill you but i know your like 12 or something and dont know where you live!

Posts merged

QUOTE(BlackAce83 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:13 PM)
[email protected] or [email protected]

I wonder which one should i use
smile.gif
i know, even the email sounds like a knock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A