Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
eeliottheking said:
is there a patcher for people who use linux? I can't get the patching to emulate properly since i have to use two different programs to emulate a .bat file and a .exe file.

I used this command to patch mine on linux, it works! (you must have wine)

go in the command line and reach the folder where you have your extracted patch and nds game then write this:

wine xdelta.exe -dfs SomaBringer.nds SomaPatch.xd SomaBringerU.nds

where SomaBringer.nds is your original rom and SomaBringerU.nds is the rom you want to obtain translated in English.

Enjoy
wink.gif

eeliottheking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
eeliottheking said:
is there a patcher for people who use linux? I can't get the patching to emulate properly since i have to use two different programs to emulate a .bat file and a .exe file.

go in the command line and reach the folder where you have your extracted patch and nds game then write this:

where SomaBringer.nds is your original rom and SomaBringerU.nds is the rom you want to obtain translated in English.

Enjoy
wink.gif

thank you so much, it worked like a charm
smile.gif

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
eeliottheking said:
Morgawr said:
eeliottheking said:

Enjoy
wink.gif

thank you so much, it worked like a charm
smile.gif

I'm glad I've been helpful
biggrin.gif

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Sadly I don't know how to patch a translation thing with the rom. I done it for JUS but that was a pain in the ass to do.

I think the JUS patch was more trouble, but this one should be simple if you have Windows.

All you have to do is drag an untrimmed rom into the "Drag Here" icon and it patches it.

autozam60

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm. I can't get the patched version to work with my M3 Real for some reason. I've updated teh firmware to 4.7 and checked that the original version works as well. It goes up to the nintendo logo and then a blank black screen

btw just to be sure; should the patched version drop in size?

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
autozam60 said:
hmmm. I can't get the patched version to work with my M3 Real for some reason. I've updated teh firmware to 4.7 and checked that the original version works as well. It goes up to the nintendo logo and then a blank black screen

btw just to be sure; should the patched version drop in size?

yes it drops to 122mb or something like that.. try to re-patch? maybe try to download the rom from another website?

autozam60

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
yes it drops to 122mb or something like that.. try to re-patch? maybe try to download the rom from another website?

huh, thats very strange, cause its the right size and everything. I even went and downloaded an already patched copy and the same thing happened. It does work for M3 Reals right?

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I've started playing the game this week, and I've been mindblown. It's way better than I expected, and the translation is really good! Must be a great game for multiplayers.

Thanks for everyone that put their effort into making the patch!

Myk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you sooooooooooo much for the Translation. I am enjoying to play this game, and thanks to your hard work. I have been waiting for an releas in the US, but it never happened. So i am very happy that you did this. Kudos to you !!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My asshole feels like a Wendy's frosty machine