Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If nothing else, it would let people test whats wrong with their gamepad if they think something is up with it.

I dont think it will lead to anything significant, but its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it... look at the QA combo for PS3... not saying its as useful as that, but its fun puzzling over how to activate it.

Anyway I still havent got it working, I must be doing it wrong or something. IDK. :(

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee, what's next, another thread where we are told that the Wii U will never be hacked? Oh wait... Sorry, but I don't see the point of these threads if they result in nothing being done. Oh sure, people talk about the Wii U as a system, what can or can't be done, and that's all well and good. But let's face it, it's not going anywhere and doesn't apply to the majority of members here. In fact, it would be better if these were discussed on the vwii IRC on Efnet instead. We get it, the Wii U hacking scene is DOA and no one has an interest, no will anyone have one.

delroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you really want to access that debug menu so badly, stop pressing random buttons during startup and start hooking up a logic analyzer to the gamepad extension port. That will be far more useful, and you don't even need any software reverse engineering skills to figure out what to do to get it to debug mode (it's that easy to figure out).

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when has piracy killed a console?
nobody cares about people who talk the talk but cant walk the walk.

waiting for some chinese guys to own it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3