Hacking Someone wants to buy my G6 Lite!!!!

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
he wants to buy it for $100! I paid $130 for it with Passcard 3 in January. It's my only one and I use it for so many things!!!!! If I sell that, I sell my soul to GBAtemp... help!!! what should I do?

Deal... or no deal?!?!?!

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he wants to buy it for $100! I paid $130 for it with Passcard 3 in January. It's my only one and I use it for so many things!!!!! If I sell that, I sell my soul to GBAtemp... help!!! what should I do?

Deal... or no deal?!?!?!
Get 2 r4s(the 1gig microsd bundle) from dealextreme, thats 80 bucks for 2gigs in space.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
why would I need a passcard and cool review... just gonna buy from commercial sellers/stores.

if I sell, I most likely will get a card that can dump, any ideas?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could get a 1GB N-Card and an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 from Dealextreme.com for less than $49 with free shipping. You could get the 2GB version (I think it's a Firelink, same thing as the N-Card) for about $12 more.

You could get a G6DS Real from realhotstuff.com for less than $70 shipped, and the 3-in-1 from dealextreme for $19 with free shipping.

You could get a CycloDS Evolution and a microSD card for just a bit more than the G6 Real.

edit: You could get a Chinese G6 Lite from dealextreme for $45 with free shipping.

Dunno about dumping.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, someone still willing to pay that much for G6L. Maybe I should put my spare on the market, or sell my M3L....
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3