something we need to pay attention while use nintendo switch

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OP is actually here to promote their products, which is against GBAtemp rules. Their posts usually begin with an informational part or a question about a problem, promptly followed by a post about how they found a solution, which includes an Amazon link to one of their products.

---

@OP:
GBAtemp 是不允许读者做产品推销的。如果您想推销产品的话,最好通知 GBAtemp 的管理员,给他们提供样品并让他们写官方的评论文章。

---
English translation of the Chinese message above:
GBAtemp does not allow users to promote their own products. If you would like to introduce your product, it's best to contact an administrator, supply a sample of the product, then request an official review article.

Last edited by NekoMichi,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CHOO CHOO
OP is actually here to promote their products, which is against GBAtemp rules. Their posts usually begin with an informational part or a question about a problem, promptly followed by a post about how they found a solution, which includes an Amazon link to one of their products.

---

@OP:
GBAtemp 是不允许读者做产品推销的。如果您想推销产品的话,最好通知 GBAtemp 的管理员,给他们提供样品并让他们写官方的评论文章。
If OP advertises again, please report it and we'll ban him.

zynun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my product was designed, I wanted to advertise my product in this forum, because this product is really a very, very good product, and I have no extra money to ask the professional team to help me do the promotion. But I change my mind now , I will not send any links in my post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl