Country
United Kingdom

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just dont understand all this bashing, game looks pretty nice. Definitely goes into my to play list.
87JGQ1T.png

Reactions: Black-Ice

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
No your probably right , but im thinking exclusives on any console should be the ones that are mass advertised
I know people have liked Sonic games in the past, but would it really make that much a difference? Does Sonic have appeal to the new generation of gamers in the same way it had in the past for my generation? Foxi4 is the exception to the rule of excitement, but he's closer to my age than the age I was when I first played a Sonic game :unsure:

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant design wise, but yeah, it doesn't match his personality.
Tails was mean to be young, inexperience(Also that is why he can't go super without Super Emeralds), sweet-natured and humble, he is looking like the average sidekick without any super powers.

Whoa. Whoa. Hold it right there.

1 - Its been confirmed that Sonic 2D era was roughly... what... 5-10 years prior to Sonic Adventure I think it was? It's been noted that Sonic "Looked Younger" in his '2D' model during generations.

2 - This means that over these years, leading up to Tails being able to stand mano e mano with technologically and combat-wise with Eggman. He's no longer inexperienced in the least.

3 - Thanks to his growing up, he's a little more show offy and being able to stand on par with Eggman a few time's boosted his self esteem and pride, making him less humble than before.

4 - Tails' schticks are his flight and his intelligence. His speed's impressive but not that much. In this case he's perfectly aligned with his growth, seeing as he's shown a fairly incredible intelligence over the series and ever increasing it. However as he isn't that fast he relies on his tech to make up for it to keep up with being able to support sonic.

Now, back to #1 - Sonic's grown up, he's grown taller, more lithe. This isn't a design travesty, he's become less and less 'fat' over time. As for stick levels, that's a design choice.

Knuckle's upper body I'm iffy about, but it does catch that he's especially strong in upper body since he's constantly digging like a boss. Although it could use some deflation... some.

Reactions: chavosaur

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa. Whoa. Hold it right there.

1 - Its been confirmed that Sonic 2D era was roughly... what... 5-10 years prior to Sonic Adventure I think it was? It's been noted that Sonic "Looked Younger" in his '2D' model during generations.

2 - This means that over these years, leading up to Tails being able to stand mano e mano with technologically and combat-wise with Eggman. He's no longer inexperienced in the least.

3 - Thanks to his growing up, he's a little more show offy and being able to stand on par with Eggman a few time's boosted his self esteem and pride, making him less humble than before.

4 - Tails' schticks are his flight and his intelligence. His speed's impressive but not that much. In this case he's perfectly aligned with his growth, seeing as he's shown a fairly incredible intelligence over the series and ever increasing it. However as he isn't that fast he relies on his tech to make up for it to keep up with being able to support sonic.

On behalf of human decency, can we stop trying to discuss Sonic continuity and character motivation?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
WTFS WITH ALL THIS CHARACTER ASSASINATION .. JESUS.. IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING IT SHOULD STILL BE THIS BULLSHIT eGGMAN MONIKA . iTS dR rOBOTNIK ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE... god damn caps.

Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk