Sonic the Hedgehog movie sequel gets official title and release date

To the shock of just about no one, Paramount Pictures has come up with a title for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie sequel. Revealed to be named Sonic the Hedgehog 2, it’s officially scheduled to hit theaters on April 8, 2022. An incredibly short trailer shows off the film’s logo, with the 2 represented in orange and with Tails’ namesake.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m so glad they went with the brave decision to go with a 2 for the second movie. They could have named it Sonic 4, but no, they were smart and made the right choice.
Hey counting isn't always as easy as you might think

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naming it simply Sonic the Hedgehog 2 sets the stage to name the third film Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and I am here for it.
not sure if theyll go the route of the games, having sonic 1 introduce the Echindas already at the beginning, and the ending with robotnik landing in a mushroom filled world, it would be safe to say this angel island home to the enchindas.

1*2icO6UsfQEVhsAUfCJf6IQ.gif

then we see tails saying he has to find sonic, could this be set sometime after the movie (with it been after the end credits).

tails.gif

could it be possible that we could also get reference to adventures which robotnik destroys the master emeralds to use as a power source to get back, knuckles sets out to recover them (would we get reference to chaos and super sonic)

Last edited by ,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope that Tails' design is absolute trash and we all loudly hate on it and then they change it and we all circlejerk over how amazing it is that the powers that be listened to us.
Someone obviously didn't watch the entire movie... :rolleyes:

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I hope that Tails' design is absolute trash and we all loudly hate on it and then they change it and we all circlejerk over how amazing it is that the powers that be listened to us.
No need to criticize peoples happiness that they have a voice in this corrupt buisness world.

Unless you are implying these bad designs are intentional, to make people think big corporation listen to us. Which in turn makes us like a movie we originally were going to hate.

To that I say :unsure:

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No need to criticize peoples happiness that they have a voice in this corrupt buisness world.

Unless you are implying these bad designs are intentional, to make people think big corporation listen to us. Which in turn makes us like a movie we originally were going to hate.

To that I say :unsure:
Or. Wild concept. Maybe he was making a joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3